Friday 28 February 2014

MY TOP FOUR MAC LiPSTiCKS

There was a point in my life where I am just obsessed with MAC lipsticks and ended up buying so many. Some of them doesn't suit me or I just don't like and are now sitting in my moms drawers. Today, I will be talking about my top four MAC lipsticks that I just totally adore.

Top-MAC-Lipstick-Review-and-Swatches


REBEL- This one is a cult favourite during autumn/winter and what is not to love? It is just so gorgeous and the colour pay-off is really good. Rebel has a cremesheen finish.

MAC-Rebel-Review
MAC Rebel
RAZZLEDAZZLER- Is a lovely medium milky pink-orange shade. It is good to pair with smokey eyes and an absolute beauty for spring. It has a frost finish.

MAC-Razzledazzler-Review
MAC Razzledazzler
CANDY YUMYUM- I don't like any matte lip products but this one is an exemption. It is a gorgeous neon hot pink shade. It is just beautiful.

MAC-Candy-Yumyum-Review
MAC Candy Yumyum
CHATTERBOX- Is my all time favourite MAC lipstick. It is one of the my first MAC purchase. It is a milky bright Barbie pink. It so pretty for everyday use. It has a cremesheen finish.

MAC-Chatterbox-Review
MAC Chatterbox
Mac-Lipsticks
Candy Yumyum-Rebel-Chatterbox-Razzledazzler
MAC offers a very wide range of colours for their lipsticks and a great place to buy cosmetics.  All four shades have a great lasting power which is 4 to 5 hours. It is also very pigmented and 1 or 2 applications can give you its full colour. Do you have any favourite MAC lipsticks? What are they? Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07


28 comments:

  1. I really want to get Rebel! I love the look of Razzledazzler too, so pretty (:

    L x

    www.xloulabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get Rebel beaut! It's gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love Rebel it's such a gorgeous vampy shade (review - http://greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/make-up-mac-rebel-lipstick-review.html). I will have to give the other shades a try out.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the rebel one! So pretty ! :o x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy Yumyum is my favourite but the other three look gorgeous as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty shades, i want them all! i love razzledazzler xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these shades. Candy yum yum is a favourite of mine too. Great post hun xx

    Faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want Rebel and Candy Yum Yum, they look so beautiful and everyone seems to love them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get these two beaut if you can. Rebel is like the autumn/winter must have whilst Candy Yum Yum is the spring/summer must have. Xx

      Delete
  8. Oh wow i absolutely love the rebel colour! seriously tempted to get it. i love dark red/purple lip sticks and this just looks great, i can imagine the colour is just as great on. Great post lovely!

    NEW POST
    http://polishedcouture.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/gladiator-heaven/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Razzledazzler, I haven't seen that one before, so pretty! I have the other 3 and love them along with Lady Danger, Hue and Morange ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Razzledazzler is like a muted and paler version of Morange. Xx

      Delete
  10. i LOVE candyyumyum!! such a gorgeous colour! :)
    nicolabishopx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Candy Yum Yum is just stunning. Xx

      Delete
  11. I have both Candy Yum Yum and Rebel lipsticks and they are lovely.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Candy yum yum is perfect for this spring! Love it

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never noticed Razzledazzler in the store before but it looks lovely. Chatterbox is one of my favourite shades along with Plumful xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Razzledazzler is often left behind because I think Morange is more preferable by most

      Delete
  14. These are all so beautiful shades and I bet each looks really great on you! I haven't tried MAC lipsticks or any products yet so it's nice to see posts like these. :)

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...