Thursday 13 February 2014

TOPSHOP NAiLS

I was visiting Topshop the other day when I luckily stumble in the Beauty Section. I was meaning to get some of their lipsticks but my attention was somehow diverted to its nail polishes. Topshop Nail Polish range offers a wide selection of colours. During the time that I visited, some of the nail polishes are on sale retailing £1 to £3 instead of £6 which is an absolute bargain. I picked up some shades and had a hard time which to choose as all of them are gorgeous and unresistable. The colours that I got are Daredevil, Costume Ball, Sea Mist, Chase, and Mercury Miasma.

Topshop-Nail-Polish-Review

DAREDEViL- It is dark berry colour with small glitters on it. The shade reminds me of the MAC Rebel. It almost have the same gorgeous shade just with some hints of sparkle in it.



COSTUME BALL- It is a top coat with gold tiny tinsels on it. I think this is Christmas appropriate but can also be use for nights outs to add an oomph to your nails.


SEA MiST- I really love this shade. It is a metallic Aquamarine nail polish. I haven't really seen any nail polish with the same shade as this one. It is really gorgeous.


CHASE- It is my favourite of all shades that I got. It is a very pretty metallic lilac pastel colour. I think this is spring and summer appropriate and spot on to the pastel style on spring.


MERCURY MiASMA- It is another metallic shade nail polish. It is somehow in the borderline of the shade purple to light blue when applied. It is also very pretty and dainty.



This five nail polishes really convince me that Topshop has good range nail products and I will be surely buying some more from them. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

17 comments:

  1. Mercury Miasma is my fave out of of them all x

    Lauren // What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it as well and a great bargain for £1. Xx

      Delete
  2. mercury miasma looks absolutely stunning :3

    www.zoewithumlauts.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, so glitzy <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercury Miasma looks like such a cute colour, might have to make a purchase there me thinks! Also, how cute is the topshop packaging??!! <3

    myyprettylittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tha packaging is really cute and pretty! Xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh Topshop nail polishes are so gorgeous aren't they? These shades are so lovely xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors! It's awesome that you got them for such a bargain. Sea Mist and Chase are my favorites for the Spring/Summer :)

    xoxo,
    Amy | http://closetgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so happy that I got it in such bargain. Xx

      Delete
  8. Daredevil looks so pretty - definitely going to have to get that next time I'm in a Topshop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daredevil is the perfect winter nails and it is so chic. Xx

      Delete
  9. Can never own enough nail polishes, these were such a bargain!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. No one can have enough nail polishes esp me. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...