Monday 17 February 2014

iLLAMASQUA BLUSHES

Illamasqua has been on my radar for a long while especially its blushes. It is highly-talked that it is very pigmented. After so much dilly-dallying, I finally took the plunge and tried their blushes. I got one cream blush and one powder blush. All I can say is that I am in love and want to kick my self for not buying Illamasqua blushes as soon as I can.

Illamsqua-Blushes-Review


The Illamasqua powder blusher that I got is in the shade Tremble. As it is a powder blush, it has a matte finish. It a very pretty pinky, light lilac shade. It is very easy to blend and stay so long on your cheeks. It is easy to apply and can be layered up. The packaging is in a black square with clear top so that you can see the colour of the blusher that you got.

Illamasqua-Tremble-Blush-Review

The second blusher is a cream one in the shade Promise. Now, I am not a fan of cream blushers but this one has a very pretty and irresistible colour. So I got it even-though I am not entirely sure. This cream blusher changed my opinion for all cream blushers. It has a dewy finish in which I really love. it is very appropriate for spring and summer but I started wearing it to brighten my day on the gloomy days. The colour looks scary but is is very lovely when applied to. It is described by Illamasqua as a warm, candy pink colour. As it is cream, it lasted for good four to five hours but that is really okay. It is still quiet a long wear time compared to any other blushers. The packaging is similar to the Illamasqua powder blushers.

Illamasqua-Promise-Blush-Review


Overall, Illamasqua blushes are really good and I will defo get more products from them. Another thing, their customer service is first class and I really commend them for that. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

17 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, I love the bright pink! I've never tried anything by Illamasqua, I know that's almost a beauty crime! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't wait too long beaut! Go and try it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Promise cream blush as well, I love it! I found the colour a bit scary at first too, but it really is so pretty on! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the Illamasqua blushes, they're definitely one of my favourites! Great post!

    http://www.porcelainbeautyx.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tremble shade, it looks like such a delicate shade of pink. I've never tried Illamasqua before but these blushes look lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Illamasqua beaut, they are lovely. Xx

      Delete
  6. I have the Primrose shade. I love it but a little goes a very long way!

    xx

    www.stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primrose looks beautiful as well, I might give it a try. Xx

      Delete
  7. Great post. I love these colours, I'm a big fan of pink cheeks, totally buying these. xx

    www.abeauty-fulllife14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one of these in Lover - its so so so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, my lust list for Illamasqua is growing. Xx

      Delete
  9. Oooh, these are both really pretty. I think Tremble would be more suited to my skin tone! I also much prefer powder blushes, I struggle with the cream ones and wind up looking like a clown haha!

    Rose | Juxta-Rose

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also struggle with cream blushes but the Illamasqua one is actually very easy to blend. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...