Saturday 15 February 2014

CUPCAKE SOAP

I am always in awe for those soaps that are crafted very well that they are almost too good to eat. I then stumble on the Lots of Love Always website and I feel very jumpy due to happiness. The company creates bath and beauty products from natural ingredients and are beautifully designed. They have a patisserie inspired soap range that are so beautiful and are hand-made.

Artisan-Soap-Review

I’ve got the Buttermilk Daisy Cupcake soap. When it arrived, it was packaged so beautifully with a letter that is folded into a heart origami. I am just so amaze by all the creativity. The packaging alone is just superb. The soap is so good to look at and smells beautifully. It has a cheeky sticker that comes with it which says “Keep Calm and Don’t Eat Me”. When the soap arrived, I really don’t have the heart to use it as it is so beautiful. The lovely people of Lots Of Love Always taught me a trick to cut the soap into half from top to bottom so it will give you two cupcakes. I did this and use the other half and kept the other one to show my family and friends. Upon using the soap, it does not bubble immediately as it is made of all natural products. After using it, you can see the big difference. My skin looks so nourish and feels so soft and moisturised. I am just dazzled by it. The soap has shea butter, coconut oil and honey so the ingredients are really great.

Cupcake-Soap-Review

Overall, I am just singing praises for this company. It’s packaging, product and customer service is just superb. It’sproducts can also be use as gifts or giveaways. I am planning to use their cupcake soap as giveaway for my friend’s baby shower. If you fancy checking their website, just click here. Till’ next time.

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

15 comments:

  1. This is too cute. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is and it is not expensive at all. Xx

      Delete
  2. It really does look good enough to eat!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and the sticker is really appropriate. Xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, how cute can a soap get? It looks delicious :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh it's so cute!! I don't know if I've seen such an intricate little cupcake soap like that before! Really like that sticker that comes with it too haha nice choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing - I love a good soap! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they look so nice! I know I'd be ridiculously tempted to try a bite, probably wouldn't go down very well. The ingredients sound lovely too, very moisturising!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they just looks so good to eat! Xx

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photo and it looks gorgeous xxxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...