Wednesday 26 February 2014

PAUL and JOE COLOUR POWDER

Paul and Joe is one of those French clothing label that always have a chic print in their designs. Recently, they expanded their brand into cosmetics. For Spring 2014, Paul and Joe released the "My Secret Garden Collection" which retails exclusively at Asos. The cosmetics are packaged with chic prints from Paul and Joe's seasonal lines.

Paul-and-Joe-Colour-Powder-Review


I've got two Paul and Joe Colour Powders which are basically blushes. They are packaged in a chic round paper packaging with quirky prints. The colours are so beautiful. When you opened it, even the blushes has beautiful prints in it. It exudes the Parisian chic. The cosmetic lines still carries the brand's uniqueness when it comes to print and the details are just awesome. The colour pay-off is really good and very easy to blend in. It also lasts very well which is more than 6 hours for me. As its packaging is compact, it is easy to stash in your make up bag and won't take too much space.

Paul-and-Joe-Amaryllis-Review

The first Colour Powder that I got is in the shade Amaryllis. Amaryllis Colour Powder* is just a gorgeous radiant red. The colour looks bold but once you use it, it just gives you a nice subtle, healthy glow.

Paul-and-Joe-Dahlia-Review

The second Colour Powder is in the shade Dahlia. Dahlia Colour Powder* is a very pretty coral shade blush. It is perfect for daily use and will suit any skintone.

Paul-and-Joe-Cosmetics-Review

Overall, I am just inlove with both products. Paul and Joe certainly brings out the chicness of their clothing to their cosmetic lines. Before I forget, the Paul and Joe My Secret Garden Collection is also a limited edition. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

13 comments:

  1. The packaging is very cute and original. Would love to see how these go on the skin though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll try to put on some swatches in the future. Xx

      Delete
  2. This looks very pretty and cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink packaging, with the horse, gorgeous! I love the look of Paul and Joe make up so much, at Christmas I was dying to get my hands on that cat lipstick. I don't know how I feel about paper packaging though, I imagine it to be flimsy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what I though as well about paper packaging but the packaging on this ones seem sturdy enough. I have been statshing them around and it remains neat. I love that the prints are quirky as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are actually gorgeous! I love Paul and Joe they are always so cute and quirky, great post! xx

    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are really gorgeous, the packaging but especially the product it self!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...