Monday 3 February 2014

LANViN MARRY ME

As it is February and Valentine is just around the corner, let me be soppy every now and then. After the 14th, I will be back to my usual self. I love everything about the brand Lanvin. Lanvin, for me, is equivalent of pretty, very feminine and chic design. Their perfumes are not exempted of that. Their perfume bottles are still screaming with couture over them.

Lanvin-Marry-Me-Perfume-review


The Marry Me perfume by Lanvin comes in art deco design bottle. It comes with a very chic ribbon bow in the colour fuschia. The bottle itself makes my knees week due to its beauty. It is printed with the name Marry Me and it has a silver cap embossed with the word Lanvin. The perfume itself when sprayed gives a very beautiful sweet smell. The smell is distinct but not very strong which makes it pleasant to the nose. As I am really bad in describing notes of any perfume, Marry Me is described by the Lanvin brand as a duo of exceptional ingredients which are the sparkling freshness of Tunisian bitter orange and the sensuality of sambac jasmine. All I can say is that it is a very gorgeous scent. When applied, it lasts for the whole day and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It can be use as an everyday scent. They say that perfumes can have a different impact to different persons but I believe that this one is the sort of perfume in which everyone will love.




If you are looking for any gift ideas for the Valentine season or you just want to treat yourself, give this Lanvin Marry Me perfume a try as I am sure that you will love it. This perfume can be purchased in Harvey Nichols. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

    12 comments:

    1. This looks so pretty! xo

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am a sucker for cute packaging and this bottle has won me over. I will have to give it a smell when i'm next shopping. Great review.


      P.xx
      GreyWalls

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know what you mean. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Xx

        Delete
    3. This is fabulous! I love pretty packaging, I'm going to have to try this!

      Stella | Electrik Flowers

      ReplyDelete
    4. The packaging for this is so cute!! will have to go give this a sniff! xo
      emiliesnotebook.wordpress.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...