Wednesday 5 February 2014

REVLON COLORBURST LACQUER BALM

There's a new chubby stick lip colour in town which is the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm. Revlon released matte ones as well but as I am obsessed with high-shine lip products, I personally chose the lacquers over the matte balms. I only purchased one shade as of the moment I want to test it first and if I will like it, I will go to purchase more. So when I was browsing their wide range of colours, I decided to try Ingenue. The colour Ingenue is a nude brown and absolutely pretty. I just adore it. I have no lip product which gives the same colour as this one.

New-Revlon-Lacquer-Balm-Review


The packaging of the Revlon Lacquer Balm is like any other chubby sticks. It's packaging co-incide with the colour of the balm. I always like that idea. It has a silver bottom part in which you can twist it to give you more product. Basically, it just looks the same with all other chubby sticks which is understandable. The only difference of the packaging is that it comes as metallic. On application, the product glides easily.The colour pay-off is sheer so you have to apply a few coats if you want full-coverage. But if you are looking for a more natural look, then you can leave it sheer. I quiet like that it is sheer so that you can have options on how to wear it. As it is lacquer, the finish is glossy. What is really distinct with this lip lacquer is that on application, it leaves a minty feeling on the lips. I really quiet like that. As this is also considered as a lip balm, it is really good on hydrating the lips.


Overall, considering the price and it's quality, it is another drugstore product that you will really love. I am sure to be buying more colours from the range. Till' next time.


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is a lovely shade and flatters all skintone. Xx

      Delete
  2. i really lovvveeee the colour Stella | Electrik Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chubby sticks and I really want more of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are good and inexpensive alternative to the Clinique ones. Xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I've not tried any of these balms from Revlon. I've used ones from Rimmel and MUA, but this shade looks gorgeous! I think it would be a lovely, natural sort of everyday lip colour! I also love how easy they are to apply and how long they actually last!

    Laura xox
    www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these!! they are my favourite lip product at the moment. I don't have this shade, it looks really nice xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This colour is really beautiful. I highly recommend it. Xx

      Delete
  6. I have the shade demure, its a gorgeous nude peach! This one looks lovely too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely, and I am with you about the packaging - I also really like that it matches the colour of the product, makes it easy to see what you want when you're looking for a particular shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab post and pictures, I'm still yet to try this. Sounds really fab :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with these and have a bunch of colors including Ingenue. I love the minty taste too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I purchased the matte version and I love it.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  11. I curious about trying these I have one of the original balms that revlon released and loved it, but what other shades would you recommend from the lacquer range? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually loving Coquette and Whimsical from the range. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...