Friday 7 February 2014

ESTEE LAUDER HOT LAVA

As Valentine's day is coming near, all I can think of is red colour. It may sound silly but my mind just works that way. I always associate colours with events or season. Talking about red, my favourite lipstick as of the moment is Estee Lauder's Hot Lava. It's from their Pure Colour Vivid Shine Lipstick Range.

Hot-lava-lipstick-review


Hot-Lava-Review

The Estee Lauder Hot Lava lipstick has been around for quiet some time. The packaging is really luxurious. It has a gold lid and transparent bottom part in which you can see the colour of the lipstick. The  Estee Lauder logo is embossed in the packaging as well. On application, it glides very easily. It feels weightless on my lips. The colour pay-off is really good and I only need one or two coat to get a good result. As it is high shine, I was expecting that it will fade easily. How wrong I am. Despite that is shiny, it lasted to me for more than 6 hours. That is really impressive. The colour of the Hot Lava is like a dark red shade. It is a gorgeous, vampy red. You can see in the lipstick itself that it has some teensy glitters. When applied you can still see this small glitters. They are very small and nothing to obvious. The purpose if the small glitters is to reflect light to give a nice glossy lip colour. It is quiet pricey but it is a really good product in which I can see that will last for a long time.


Overall, I really love this product and will be my go to lipstick on date nights. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. I got this color just after Christmas and it's beautiful - can always count on Estée Lauder for a great lippy :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! You can never go wrong with Estee Lauder. Xx

      Delete
  2. I have never tried Estee Lauder lipstick, it is such a lovely colour tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some of their lip products beaut, the quality is really good. Xx

      Delete
  3. Looks so beautiful! If only I had the money! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging! I've never tried an Estee Lauder lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooooah this shade is so beautiful. Would be perfect for Christmas time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this colour looks gorgeous, such vibrance. Do love a good lippy xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really a vibrant and sexy shade. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...