Friday 10 January 2014

ViCTORiA'S SECRET FRAGRANCE MiST

I am a sort of person who just adores nice smell. Like if I am at home, I always lit a scented candle and let it burn throughout the day. I also likes body mist and eua de parfumes. Most of the days, I prefer though the light smells of fragrance mist. Since I was young, I am a big fan of Victoria's Secrets perfumes. Like if we have family friends who are visiting the USA, Victoria's Secrets perfume will always be my gift. Luckily for us, during the 2012 Olympics, Victoria's Secret opened two stores in the UK. One is in New Bond Street in London and one is in Westfield Stratford.


A review on the fargrance mist of Victoria's Secret like aqua kiss, pure seduction, sesual blush, and hello darling.


Victoria's Secret's perfume mists are very light to smell. They range from floral to fruity, flirty to dainty, sexy to sporty. I just love each one of them and could have bought everything if it is practical. The packaging is in a clear bottle and you can really see what is inside. The packaging is simple yet lovely and I think suits best for anyone who is on the go. It looks cheaper as it is made of plastic but it looks fun as well so I really don't mind. I consider the Victoria's Secret perfume mists to be reasonably price as they come in a big bottle. The following are my top four Victoria's Secret perfume mist. The perfume mists contains as well conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile which makes it so refreshing.



Aqua Kiss- The colour of this mist is blue and reminds me of sea, beaches and summer. It is very light to the nose. This scent is described by Victoria's Secret as rain-kissed freesia and daisy. It is a very refresing scent.

Pure Seduction- It a flirty, floral fragrance according to the website and it is truely is. It is my favourite and I can wear it anytime and anywhere. It smells fun and ladylike at the same time.



Sensual Blush- I consider this one as a more adult scent. It smells deeper compared to other mists. It smells sultry but fruity at the same time. I like to use this during autumn and winter.

Hello Darling- It consists of a playful white nectarine and peony combination. It smells very sweet like a candy and bubblegum. I like to use during hot weather. It is also a very girly and fun scent.

Overall, most of this products are highly recommended. Just bear in mind as this is a perfume mist, the scent fades faster and you have to re-apply it after a few hours. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

10 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try these out. I think they are worth it for the size you get, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, the price is really reasonable with how big each bottle is. You can also get it for 5 fragrance mist for £30, used to be £25, which is really worth it. Xx

      Delete
  2. The bottles look so lovely! I was reading the smell descriptions and I wanted to smell them so so bad, I hope I'll buy them one day! Haha xx

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got a Victorias Secret in Manchester now too. I've been a bit scared to try the perfumes in case they smelt a bit cheap... But maybe I'll give it a go.
    mygrannysdresser.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no! They don't smell cheap, they smell fabulous. Xx

      Delete
  4. they have sooo many perfumes in the store I kind of get overwhelmed after smelling just a few. I havent smelled any of these but my sister has the Sensual Blush one!

    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got four, sensual blush and seduction and 2others, i love body mists
    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk - blogs on makeup and other things x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...