Sunday 12 January 2014

OOTD: Lazy Sunday

As I am painfully shy and I'll save all of you from cringing, here is my OOTD sans me. Forgive me for the photo, I will try to practice and you will get an OOTD every once in a while. So, as the title says, this is the style that I usually wear on a normal Sunday or on lazy days. I love crop tops and high-waisted trousers or treggings. I think it so comfy and effortlessly chic. I specifically love the crop tops from Topshop. I have this crop top in white and in navy blue amongst many other crop tops from Topshop. I also love my Michael Kors' watch which I got for my birthday last year and wears it almost daily since then.

An ootd including street style from topshop, michael kors, and next


Crop Top- Topshop
Treggings- Topshop
Bag- Michael Kors
Watch- Michael Kors
Shoes- Next
Urban Decay Naked Palette 3

I hope you like this simple OOTD of mine. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

22 comments:

  1. Those treggings are so cute! I'm thinking about buying a Michael kors watch too! They are so beautiful! I love this post <3 X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you. I am so scared with this post tbh. Xx

      Delete
  2. I really love this photo! Lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so tempted to get those Topshop treggings. A really lovely outfit!
    Glad I stumbled across your blog - you've got a new follower here! :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, so well put together! I'm so jealous of the N3 palette and those boots are lovely, gotta love good old next! xx

    Rose | www.juxtarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you lovely. You are so nice to me. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love all these items! So Pretty.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I love the treggings! I need to own some of these! :) Thank you for following my blog, I followed back and I look forward to reading more!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just want this ootd! its so nice, love the treggings from topshop!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great styling. I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute crop top and leggings.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...