Sunday 13 July 2014

NOiR and BLANC


I am one of those people who just adores the colour black and white all year round. I somehow believe that my wardrobe and furniture should only be black and white if I can help it (though I have red sofas for reasons I don't know why). For me, black and white are classy, understated and super chic. It also creates a perfect canvas so that you can throw any accessories on top of it. Black and white also compliment each other very well. Both brings out the best in each other.



My current obsession on monochrome revolves around the following things: First is the Zara Monocrome Flats. Like how gorgeous is this pair. It is chic and simple at the same time. It has a glossy finish which added a hint of fun in it. Then I have the Rayban Wayfarer in which I am a big fan since time immemorial. I lost a pair few months ago and it really broke my heart. I repurchased a new one recently when Asos had a discount code. I love a good bargain. My adoration for the Whistles Mock Croc White Clutch is immense. It is the most beautiful clutch there is for me. A perfect example of less is more. A cheaper alternative is the H&M Black Pouch with gold details and print LOVE. It is another gorgeous bag and a good wardrobe staple. It also comes in other different colours and sizes. I then purchased a LOVE wooden decor from Primark. It goes well in my bookshelf or in my black desk.


What do you think of black and white? Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

22 comments:

  1. That Whistles clutch and Rayban are my staples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both are really good staples and just ao beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  2. still need to get my hands on a whistles clutch bag! love the white one, but i really want the large size black croc one for every day use :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black one is gorgeous Helen. When I purchased mine, the black is out of stock so I got the white one. Xx

      Delete
  3. Monochrome is like "my thing" too, lol! That little clutch is adorable, I might just have to make a cheeky purchase!
    Hope you've had a great weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been lusting over that Whistles clutch and seeing it on your blog did not help with my need to have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh dear! But seriously, you need to get one if you really like it. Xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle. I love simple things. Xx

      Delete
  6. We are definitely lost twins! I have so many black clothes, and my entire house is white! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you so. I'll only stop wearing black is there's a new colour darker than black. Xx

      Delete
  7. Aren't Wayfarers simply the best sunnies ever?? I always find myself going back to them after trying others haha. Black is the new black ;)!!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wayfarers are definitely the coolest and best sunnies there is. Xx

      Delete
  8. I have that H&M pouch, its great for putting cards, money and etc in and it's the perfect size to fit into a clutch. I love the Whistles one, it really is the perfect example of less is more!

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Simplicity is beauty. The H&M pouch is such a beaut and retails inexpensively. I want to purchase another one of it. Xx

      Delete
  9. The Whistles Clutch, oh my days. So simple yet so lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Sometimes I can't help but stare to its beauty. Haha

      Delete
  10. I'm all for monochrome, too! Black and white go so well with eachother and it's so easy to add a little pop of color with accessories instead of fancy pieces of clothing. Plus, the monochrome look goes really well with my almost-platinum blonde hair so I just have to love it!

    Elina | Cupcake Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monochrome usually brings out the best of statement accessories. It is understated yet classy. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...