Thursday 17 July 2014

TARTE AMAZON ESCAPE PALETTE

Tarte-Amazon-Escape-Palette-Review

I purchased the Tarte Amazon Escape Palette in my first Sephora online and had included it in a haul post. After that, this lovely palette has been forgotten. I think its becoming of a bad habit and should be rectified so I'll try my best to constaly check on my drawers. Anyhow, I got it out as I am already planning on what to take on my holiday in a months time. The last time I went to France, I carried almost half of my make-ups with me in which is bad and really not helpful. But I did travel by train and restrictions are really not in place so I had a free reign. This time, I will be taking the plane and I better pack wisely thus the palette.


Tarte-Amazon-Escape-Palette-Swatches

The Tarte Amazon Escape Palette has 2 full size blushes and 6 full size eyeshadows. With the eyeshadows and blushes, I really don't need to bring any other blushes or eyeshadows. This palette got it covered. The blush shades are Free and Exposed. Free is a warm coral shade with gold glitters running to it. It is a very beautiful shade. The other blush is Exposed and I have been wanting to get this shade for a long time. I am so glad that it is included in this palette. Exposed is a warm dusky rose shade. It gives that nice flush on the cheeks that is not to obvious. I've done a post about other shades of Tarte blushes and basically, the performance of this two blushes are the same as the rest of the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush.

Tarte-Amazon-Escape-Palette

As for the eyeshadows, it's a mixture of matte and shimmer finishes. The palette offers a good selection of shades and you can create so many looks with the eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are really soft and buttery. It is also so easy to blend and never creases. The staying power is as good as its blush counterpart which is more than 8 hours. The packaging of the Amazon Escape is another thing that I love about it. It is packaged to look like a clutch. Like how gorgeous is that. It also has a good size mirror which makes it a good companion for travelling. It retails for $34 which is pretty amazing considering of the products in the palette.


Overall, the Tarte Amazon Escape Palette is a really good palette if not the best in all palettes that I own. It will surely stick with me and will never be forgotten again. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great palette x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It is just perfect for every day use. Xx

      Delete
  2. This palette looks gorgeous! The clutch packaging is really cute and I love the look of everything inside. Perfect for trips away. Have a lovely holiday! x
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty and the Expose blush is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop using that blush. It is gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love this, the packaging is adorable! The blushes look great too, and I love that you get blushes and a good choice of neutral shadows in one place. You are right - it is a perfect travelling companion. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I really think that this palette is well-thought when Tarte planned about it. Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh. My. God. Why haven't I heard about this palette before?? Really it could become the palette of my life! And I'm not joking: try to think about the most famous palette, the urban decay, even that one has not only matte colours!! I hate glitter eyeshadow and I've been looking for something like that for ages... It's also cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering what you get in the palette which are 2 full size blushes and 6 full size eyeshadows, the price is considerably cheap. It really is a good palette and is staying at the moment on top ofy drawers. Xx

      Delete
  6. What a beauty! Where is the bag from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun and the clutch is from Zara. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love those colors! And the packaging is so cute too :) I just saw that clutch at Zara last weekend and didn't get it, then I went back and it was gone hahah story of my life! X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clutch is on sale at Zara, isn't it? I like it because it is big. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love neutral pallete's, I need to add this one to my collection! x
    The Life of Maisie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good addition to your palette collection hun! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...