Thursday 3 July 2014

THAT ONE BRUSH

Sephora-Pro-Full-Coverage-Airbrush-#53

Sephora is like a beauty haven for every beauty lovers. Aside from selling cosmetics from big and well-known brands, Sephora also has its own line of cosmetics and make-up tools in which most of it are really good. Whilst every one is raving about the Sephora Pro Airbrush #55, my curiosity was woken and I started browsing the Sephora website. The #55 hasn't really caught my attention tbh as it looks like an ordinary brush for me. However, a small and fan like shape brush got my full curiosity. I read the reviews and after being fully convinced, it went directly to my basket. That brush is the Sephora Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53.


Sephora-Pro-Full-Coverage-Airbrush-#53-Review



I am a huge fan of light to medium coverage bases as I couldn't find the right trick to apply a full coverage foundation without making it look cake-y and blending it is such a hard task. When I saw the Sephora Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53 brush, it's like an answer to a prayer. The #53 brush is small and petite as mentioned. It has bigger handle diameter but smaller in length compared to other brushes. I thought that it would be quite difficult to hold due to its handle size but it actually helps me in having a good control over the brush. The size itself makes it easy to stash in any make-up bag. It also has a plastic, sturdy protector to help prevent damage in the brush when you carry it with your other make-up lot. The brush, like all Sephora brushes, is made for all skin types including sensitive skin. A big applause for that. The brush is fan shape in size which is quiet unusual for a foundation brush. The bristles are compact and so soft on the skin. I can not stop my self in brushing it all over my face. Now on the performance, the Sephora #53 brush delivers what it promise. It gives an airbrush finish to your liquid foundation even the full coverage ones. It seems like an airbrush, flawless finish. I don't know how it does it but I am just amazed by its performance. It makes the foundation so blended without exerting too much effort.  It doesn't leave any streaks or marks that foundation bristles often leave behind. The fan shape also helps in blending your liquid foundation in a breeze. It is like the perfect foundation brush there is. It is bit expensive but its performance is really good. It also washes well and stays the same after washing it. The bristles are quite strong and I still doesn't have any fall-out after 3 washes.

Every now and then, we encounter something or someone that makes a difference, huge or small, to our lives. This is what I exactly feel when I started using the Sephora Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53. So if you like to invest in a really good foundation brush and you want to achieve a flawles finish to your foundation, this one is worth a try. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. This might be the brush that I am looking for. It sounds so good to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good and I don't think that I can't now live without it.Xx

      Delete
  2. It looks like a weird shape for a foundation brush. Do you use it for mineral foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It does really look weird but it is really good. I use it for liquid foundation hun. Xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try something from Sephora.
    Maybe this will be my first purchase :')
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should include this in your Sephora list. It just changes how you apply your liquid foundation. Xx

      Delete
  4. That brush looks amazing, I really need to invest more money in make-up brushes they make such a difference!

    www.enjoytheminuscule.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good brushes really make a lot of difference to make-up applications and looks. I always thought that it is just surplus to requirement but it actually is not. Xx

      Delete
  5. Brilliant post, brilliant looking brush, brilliant blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules! That is so sweet of you to say. Xx

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a brilliant brush - definitely something I could do with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a brilliant brush and a must-have. Xx

      Delete
  7. Oohh this looks great and you make it sound so good. I think I may need to finally make a Sephora order

    Hayley x
    http://www.teapartybeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good brush. I'm even thinking of buying another one as a back-up. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...