Tuesday 29 July 2014

JURLiQUE FACiAL MiSTS

Jurlique-Calendula-Soothing-Facial-Mist-Review

As we are currently experiencing an immense heat in the UK, this leads me to discovering and loving facial mists. I had some facial mists for a while but I am inclined to usually avoid it. But as the days are really hot and I seem to want to hug my airconditioner all day, I fell in love with two facial mists. The two mists are from Jurlique in which is at the pedestal of all my skincare brand.

The first facial mist is the Jurlique Calendula Soothing Facial Mist. Its serum counterpart has already graced my blog a few weeks/months ago. As I am highly impressed with the Calendula Serum, I bought this facial mist to complete a Calendula duo. Like the serum, the Calendula Facial Mist is really soothing on the skin. I used it when my skin is really irritated and I'm about to have a breakout. I usually have a pimple or two when I am severely tired or stressed. Together with the serum, it does control my irritated skin. It also helps in cooling down my skin on the heatwave. I tend to use it as well before re-applying my sunblock.

Jurlique-Citrus-Purifying-Facial-Mist-Review

One of the biggest problem I have is hyper-pigmentation. This has been an ongoing problem since I was a child. You know, being hardheaded and soaking in the sun all day as a child is really bad. I should have listened to the madre. The Jurlique Citrus Purifying Facial Mist is a good addition to my skincare routine. I use this twice daily. It is so refreshing and smells citrus-y. Due to the citrus extracts, it helps in lightening and purifying the complexion. I've been using it for more than four weeks and it really helps in brightening my skin. I can really say that it made a difference in my complexion. I sometimes find that some brightening products can be harsh on the skin, but this mist remains gentle on my skin.

If you are looking for a toner or just a facial mists to refresh your skin during the day, Jurlique's Citrus Purfying and Calendula Soothing Facial Mists should be on top of your list. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

4 comments:

  1. Ooh these sound lovely! I've never tried anything from Jurlique, but I love the sound of anything that helps with pigmentation problems - if I have a spot, the dark mark left behind drives me nuts! Really pretty pictures lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pigmentation is my biggest problem as well. The Citrus Purifying Facial Mist really helps. I am even planning of getting another product from that range. Xx

      Delete
  2. The Calendula Facial Mist seems so soothing to the skin. I might need to try it as I have heard so many things about Jurlique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jurlique has really giod skincare products. You should try them beaut. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...