Wednesday 23 July 2014

L'OCCiTANE FRiSSON de VERVEiNE COLLECTiON

L'Occitane-Frisson-de-Verveine-Collection-Review

When the weather is warmer, I often seek for lighter and fresher scents. L'Occitane is a brand which always grace my bathroom shelves throughout the whole year. It's skincare and bath products are always great. For this summer, L'Occitane released its Frisson de Verveine Collection. It is a limited-edition collection just made for this summer.

L'Occitane-Frisson-de-Verveine-Collection
Right to Left: Shower Gel, Bath Salt, Ice Gel
The L'Occitane Frisson de Verveine* is made to be used by both men and women. It smells so refreshing and citrus-y. The scent is a mixture of lemon bergamot, verdena, and musk cedar wood giving the fresh and citrus-y scent. The scent is just a great mixture. It's one of those scents that is not so heady and just lovely on the nose. The products from the collection alone already looks so refreshing. My three favourite products from the collection is the bath salts, shower gel and the ice gel. The bath salts and shower gel are just amazing. It leaves a nice scent on your skin. My skin feels so nourished and soft after them. I am most excited by the Ice Gel for the Legs and Feet. It is design to soothe aching muscles on your legs and feet. This will be a very useful companion in my trip to Italy this summer which I will be playing a very excited tourist.

Overall, the L'Occitane Frisson de Verviene Collection is very impressive. I just wish that it will become a permanent line instead of being a limited-edition as I really love it. I can use it all year round. It has become my favourite L'Occitane collection together with Cherry Blossom. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

6 comments:

  1. I am looking for some citrus-y scent for my bath and I might give this a try. It sounds like what I really wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shoud give this range a try hun. I think you will love it! Xx

      Delete
  2. I really like scents with bergamot, they're zesty and sweet in just the right combination :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It is the right blend for a frash scent. Xx

      Delete
  3. I saw them instoresthe other day and got the shower gel. It smells so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...