Friday 11 July 2014

THE AFFORDABLE EYESHADOW PALETTE

 Revlon-Colorstay-Shadowlink

I am a big fan of eyeshadows eventhough I only tend to buy neutral shades. I made a few blogposts to my well-loved eyeshadow palettes and there will be more to come. Anyhow, whilst scouring Boots few weeks ago, I stumbled to the Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks. The first thing that caught my attention is the wide variety of shades the range offers and on different finishes. Each eyeshadow also retails at 2.99. A great bargain I must say.


Revlon-Colorstay-Shadowlink-Swatches
Top to Bottom: Oyster, Sand, Taupe

What really excites me the most with the Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks is that you can buy the eyeshadow shades that you like and you can connect them together. It is like creating your own personalised palette and all for a very affordable price. We all know that when we buy an eyeshadow palette, there's always a shade or two that we don't really like or just not our style. With this handpicked palette, you have the power to choose only the shades that you love. I picked the shades Oyster, Sand, and Taupe. Oyster is lovely champagne metallic with glitters running through it. I find it really good to put in the inner corner of my eyes to make it look brighter. Sand has a pearl finish and is very lovely to sweep all across the eyelids. I then use Taupe to add more depth or definition the crease of my eyes. Taupe has a Satin finish. The eyeshadow are really blendable and lasts for a long time with a primer. I find it that without primer, the eyeshadows tend to crease so we have to bear that in mind.

Revlon-Colorstay-Shadowlink-Review

Overall, the Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks is brilliant idea and an impressive product which only costs a fraction compared to most eyeshadow palettes. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I love that they just slot together and you can just slot a couple out for travel. Must look out for these!

    Kelsey xx

    www.kelseydawnblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and you can choose what shades to bring or not. Xx

      Delete
  2. That seems to be a genius idea from Revlon. Is the quality good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality is good as long as you put a primer before it. It tends to crease without primer. Xx

      Delete
  3. Your shade choices are really fab! I think I need a trip to Boots by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shades that you chose, I also have some of these and have done a review on my blog about them :)

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for that! I think these shades are gorgeous and very affordable. Xx

      Delete
  5. They look soo pretty! I always fin myself buying neutral shades too, there's never enough right? Haha. I think this is a great idea to create your own palette cause there's always at least one color in a palette that you never use. I wanna see more of your palettes! :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely there's always an odd one shade that we don't like. This is an inexpensive alternative and you never feel guilty spending some money on yet another neutral eyeshadows. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...