Friday 25 July 2014

MAC MOODY BLOOMS COLLECTiON

Mac-Moody-Blooms-Collection-Review

After my hiatus with Mac, I am sucked in again into falling inlove with it. I always blame it in visiting their Mac store and having a chat with my favourite MUA. Anyway, just after I purchased some items from the Playland Collection, the Moody Bloom is released. I literally want to cry as I don't want to spend money again. Of course I succumb in the end. I still pat my self at the back as I still stick to buying maximum of two items in each collection.


Mac-Moody-Blooms-Collection-Swatches
Top to Bottom: Bred for Beauty Blush, Phosphorescent Sheen Supreme Lipstick
A quick background, the Mac Moody Bloom Collection is inspired by night-blooming flowers which are sensual and mysterious at the same time. The two things that I got are the Bred for Beauty Blush and the Sheen Supreme Lipstick in the shade Phospohorescent. The Bred for Beauty really looks bold in the pan. It is a midtone fuschia with blue undertones to it. It has a matte finish to it. Eventhough I consider it a bold shade, it is surprisingly sheer when applied. I think it is good as being a bold colour, you can wear it sheer or build it up to your liking. It is quite easy to blend and gives a nice colour to the cheeks. The weartime is good as it lasted for 7 hours before it starts fading. I picked the Bred for Beauty as I don't have any blush in this shade and I'm really loving it.

Mac-Moody-Blooms-Collection

The next item is not surprising at all but I just can't help it. Any lipstick that is glossy, I am already sold. The shade that I got from the Super Sheen Lipstick is Phosphorescent. It is described as pink
coral and I am just a big fan of coral cosmetics. It is more of a muted corally pink. On application, it has an opaque pigmentation despite that it is glossy. On application, it just glides in very well and is not heavy. It sits well on the lips and lasted for four hours. It is also very moisturising on the lips.


Overall, I am really glad with my purchases from the Mac Moody Bloom Collection. I think it will be quite a while again before I will indulge my self to Mac unless the Marge Simpson Collection will be released soon. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous and very hydrating. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the lipstick! It's such a pretty shade, and I always love a moisturising formula. I think sheer pinks are perfect at this time of year, with tanned skin! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheer pinks are gorgeous on summer. I can even wear it all year round. Xx

      Delete
  3. The blush looks so stunning and perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lipstick range in this collection really seems nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how sheer the lipstick is, it would be so pretty for Summer! x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...