Wednesday 9 July 2014

CLARiNS HYDRAQUENCH TiNTED MOiSTURiSER


Clarins-Hydra-Quench-Tinted-Moisturiser

We had some really lovely sunshine and really warm weather every now and then in the UK. During this point, all my foundations are at the back of my make-up stash and the BB creams, CC creams and tinted moisturisers are really having its moment. One of my favourite at the moment is the Clarins Hydra-Quench Tinted Moisturiser. I love tinted moisturisers as it makes my morning routine quiet faster by putting moisturiser and base in one go.


Clarins-Hydra-Quench-Tinted-Moisturiser-Review

The Clarins Hydra-Quench Tinted Moisturiser* is packaged in a tube. The packaging makes it handy for travelling and this will definitely go with me when I’m going for my holiday. It has hydra-quench on its name as Clarins claims that it has more hyaluronic acid on its content. It also has Katafray extracts which also helps in skin hydration. On application, it does blend very well on the skin. I use my fingers on applying it as I find that it is the most effective way of applying this tinted moisturiser. The warmth of my fingertips helps me to blend it easily. It offers a light coverage and has a radiant finish on it. It does make you look very healthy and glow-y but not sweaty. It gives you a natural looking finish as well. It comes on 6 shades so you can find a suitable shade to match your skin tone. It also has SPF15 but I don’t really on SPF on my base products but the SPF 15 is still a thumbs-up as it still help protects the skin. Among the tinted moisturisers that I own, I think this one has been one of those that really moisturise my skin whilst giving a decent coverage.

Overall, the Clarins Hydra-Quench Tinted Moisturiser is a good contender for the best tinted moisturiser there is at the moment. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I am actually looking for a lighter base because of the very hot days in the UK at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give this a try hun. It's really good. Xx

      Delete
  2. it seems to be a nice tinted moisturiser, I put it on my wish list

    thanks for the review

    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good tinted moisturiser. I'm glad you like my review. Xx

      Delete
  3. Been loving Clarins lately not tried this tho so may have to give it a go
    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good and I was actually surprise as I was expecting that nothing can surpass the LM tinted moisturiser. I think this is better to be honest. Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm going to look for this one next time I go shoping!

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Ana! You will surely love this. Xx

      Delete
  5. Clarins is really rocking it with their products nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. It is fast becoming one of my favourite brand at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  6. This is such a great post! I am now in a point where foundations are just too heavy and I'm looking for a more natural finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great choice if you are looking for a lighter base with more natural finish. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love everything Clarins. Especially their lip perfector.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...