Saturday 4 April 2015

MARCH FAVOURiTES


Another monthly favourites with a mix of beauty and non-beauty favourites. March is my favourite month and there's always a lot going on at this time personally. I have trying to use all beauty products that I have and some old favourites have resurfaced.


YSL Touche Éclat Le Teint Foundation- One and most probably my favourite foundation. It gives a medium coverage and gives the right amount of glow to my skin. It feels so beautiful on the skin and doesn't look cake-y. A word of caution, it doesn't break me out but I know some people have said that they do break out when using this foundation.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- Another cult favourite mascara. I don't like the name of this at all but I absolutely love the product. It has a beautiful metallic pink packaging and the mascara gives a good volume to my lashes.

L'Oreal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper- I am particularly lazy with my eyebrows (hides in shame) and I always have unruly ones. This gel helps my eyebrow set in place and the pair looking more polished. A fantastic eyebrow gel with tint on it and on a very reasonable price. If you are an eyebrow novice, this is the one to try.  It is also not stick and has a matte finish. It is a brilliant little thing.

Clarins The Essential Palette- This is a limited edition palette from Clarins for Christmas 2014. It has a good range of nude eyeshadows that you can play around. The eyeshadows are also so buttery and lasts really long on my eyes without creasing. I am always wary to leave a good eyeshadow palette lying around so I mage a good use of this palette throughout March.

Make-Up Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette- This is seriously the most stunning blush palette there is and probably my favourite product from the brand. This is sold out most of the time but if you ever chance to see one, don't hesitate to buy it. It is seriously so good for its price.

Zoeva Bamboo Brush Set- One of the prettiest brush set available. It is already out and ready to purchase from the website. Since I had them, I can't stop admiring its beauty and it the brushes are a joy to use. My full review of the brushes can be found here.

H&M Copper Plate- A very beautiful copper plate and looks really pretty lying around. H&M has a very good range of home wares and is worth visiting.

Stylist Magazine- On one of my few trips to London and had my train running late, I started to read Stylist again. I forgot how much I adore it and I love the fact that it now comes in app which makes it easier to read.



So these are my March favourites. What have you been loving throughout March?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



28 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing, especially that Revolution blush palette. I would really like to try it=)

    http://simonamoona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MUR palette is really gorgeous Simona. It is worth a try. XX

      Delete
  2. I love that YSL Foundation. It's my favourite high end one. The new Zoeva bamboo brushes are stunning. But sadly, I can't really justify buying another set. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The YSL foundation is probably my holy grail. I can't find anything better than that. Xx

      Delete
  3. I need the Better Than Sex mascara, it sounds amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Revolution palette looks gorgeous, the Mascara sounds amazing x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the YSL foundation too! All their foundations have been really good-I love the Fusion Ink too-as the Touche Eclat is more glowy and lighter coverage I tend to save it for weekends and holidays. Recently bought some Zoeva and have been so impressed!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict 



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the Fusion Ink Stacey. Thanks for recommending. Xx

      Delete
  6. The Clarins palette looks lovely! As do the Zoeva brushes :) I will have to have a look for the copper plate from H&M - seems like a perfect photo backdrop! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins palette is really good Jasmine. Most of their make-ups are really gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  7. Great favourites, the Zoeva brushes look stunning!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love YSL but rarely re buy because I splurge on other things but really want to try the foundation when I pick up touche eclat, I also love the blush palette it looks absolutely gorgeous definitely my next to buy thing when I am in brighton next week xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the foundation Jess. It is really lovely but I've heard that it break-out some people although I haven't experience it despite my erratic skin. Xx

      Delete
  9. What a stunning blush palette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. They really are hun. It is worth a try. Xx

      Delete
  11. I really want some of the new Zoeva brushes, they've brought out so many gorgeous sets recently but I'm trying to limit my spending recently especially on products that I have enough of. I need to get a sample of that YSL foundation, as i'm still on the hunt for a HG one x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the YSL foundation Alina. I think you will like it if you are after a dewy finish. Xx

      Delete
  12. How stunning is the MR palette?! I am addicted to mine, one of my best purchases last year!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of my favourite blush palettes Annabel. It is so beautiful.Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...