Friday 10 April 2015

THE NEW LiPSTiCK

Clinique-Pop-Lip-Colour-and-Primer

Aside from being a blush fan, I am also a big lipwear fanatic. If there is a new lipstick out in the market, I will be one of the very first to get really excited. So far this year, the biggest lipstick release that I have been waiting with a baited breath is the Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer. This range promises to offer rich coloured lipsticks with a smoothing primer benefits. That sounds really great in my books. The range also has a wide range of beautiful shades to choose from.

Clinique-Pop-Lip-Colour-and-Primer-Swatches
Top to Bottom: 04 Beige Pop, 05 Melon Pop, 09 Sweet Pop
The Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer* is packaged as what I can best describe as fun and beautiful packaging. It comes in a colour block in which the the bottom part has the colour reflecting the shade of the lipstick and the upper part is silver metallic with Clinique emblazoned on it. The lipstick comes really handy and compact. There are 16 shades to choose from the range. From nudes, to tawnies, to pinks, and violets. I am sure that you can choose a shade to your liking and preferences. On application, the lipstick glides on easily. It soft enough like a butter on the lips. I also moan about my dry lips but the Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer just seems to smoothen the surface of my lips. There is no dragging or whatsoever. It just applies like a dream. It also feels very nourishing and moisturising on the lips. The pigmentation is opaque and I find that two swipes gives me a good colour. It has a velvety finish in which I really adore. You can see from the swatches above that the lipsticks are well-pigmented and is very creamy. The shades that I got are more on a pale and nude side but all of them lasts quite well for three hours. It then left a nice tint on the lips afterwards. It does transfer just a wee bit and nothing major.

Clinique-Pop-Lip-Colour-and-Primer-Review


Overall, I am pretty impressed with the Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer. It is moisturising, well-pigmented, and lasts reasonably well. The lipstick retails at £16 each and is now available at Boots Clinique counters.



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



29 comments:

  1. What lovely photographs - great Great post - have followed your blog - check out mine at lippylikes.blogspot.com, I now want to buy one of these just to try for myself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following your blog for ages Jules. Xx

      Delete
  2. These sound really nice, I'm very tempted to pick one for myself :) Melon Pop looks so pretty for Spring :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging looks really nice, and the colours soft and feminine. Looks like a must try especially because they are moisturizing.
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there are also loads of shades to choose from. Xx

      Delete
  4. I want these badly! The packaging looks so cute and finish is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of Beige Pop, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melon Pop is just my sort of colour, so lovely!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are definitely fun and cute, sweet pop is my favourite colour they are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is also my personal favourite Jess. Xx

      Delete
  8. These are a product I'm dying to try! They look so lovely.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it hun. It is so lovely and dreamy. Xx

      Delete
  9. I was only looking at these the other day, they look amazing and I love the packaging. Grape Pop and Plum Pop stood out to me the most but you also have me lusting after the gorgeous shades you picked up x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should pick some Alina. The formula is so dreamy. Xx

      Delete
  10. These are such gorgeous lip products, I love how moisturising they sound, and they have such an amazing range of colours :)

    Lauren | Porcelain Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost all shades in the range are so pretty Lauren. Xx

      Delete
  11. These look lovely, I can't wait for them to launch in Dubai!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the idea of these :) I have my eye on Grape Pop & Plum Pop xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grape Plum is gorgeous Jasmine. I've been eyeing on it as well. Xx

      Delete
  13. I got Beige Pop and I'm loving it. The formula and pigmentation are great. I kind of wish I had gone for Melon Pop, though, just because it's a slightly more vibrant shade that would be great for Spring/Summer. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melon Pop is gorgeous Renata. You should get it. Xx

      Delete
  14. Oh these are sooo gorgeous! I've love the beige one! The packaging of these are simple yet really appealing. I've yet to try their pop blushes but I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're missing it out Sharlynn. You should try the blushes and the lipsticks. Xx

      Delete
  15. What a great review, I'm really getting into lipsticks lately. Beige Pop looks gorgeous, I could wear that every day without a doubt. I hope they arrive to our Clinique counters where I live, I really want to check them out!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...