Sunday 29 December 2013

TRAVEL DiARiES: Jardin du Versailles

Last summer, despite the heatwave, I visited France. One of the highlights of my sojourn is my visit to Versailles. There is something in it that makes it so special. Maybe its history, the gardens, the fountains or the chateau combined that makes it so captivating. The chateau and the garden covers 800 hectares approximately. Wondering how I managed to see almost all of it? I just rented a golf cart inside the garden. It costs 30euros per hour if I am not mistaken. It is a ridiculous amount of money but it helps you a lot especially when the time that I visited it, the heat is scorching. The garden also has some alfresco dining experience in which the food are just delicious. Anyway, here are some photos that I managed to snap during our trip.















Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

6 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful!! I been to France once but never got much touristy things done, I would love to go back. Especially to see this place, its stunning. xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I've never desired to see France, but those pictures make me change my mind! How beautiful; I can only imagine how breath taking it is in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like my photos. Definitely give this place a visit, so worth it. Xx

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOD! This is so beautiful. Happy new year to you! :)
    www.beautyheel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...