Saturday 21 December 2013

WAHACA

Wahaca has been like one of my favourite restaurant. I discovered it a few months back and has been a regular since then. The Wahaca I often visit is situated in the The Street of Westfield Stratford. Wahaca offers Mexican Street style food. When you go inside the restaurant, it feels like you are transported to the streets of Mexico. Their tagline is Mexican Street Market. The decors has a Mexican side-street style. It is well organised but the interior is cheeky, quirky, and artistic. They said not to judge the book by its cover but when it comes to food, I always associate the look of the place to the taste of the food. I've been sold to Wahaca just by its interior self. It has a hippy vibe and you really feel like you are dining alfresco despite you are inside.

A review of the dining experience in London Wahaca




Wahaca offers authentic Mexican food with ingredients sourced locally as possible. Each time I go there, I always order a different dish just for me to taste all what they have to offer. Their steak are to die for, their burritos are lovely and their Mexican chocolate tart is shamazing. They have a daily special which the staffs will inform you before taking your order. Their Virgin Mojito, however, is constantly in my order. It is addicting and I can finish 3 to 4 glasses of it in one sitting. I'm sorry, but I drink loads of liquid daily.









Their menu serves as their placemat as well. It is very easy to navigate over their menus. It is well-explained and fuss-free. The staffs are always cheerful and helpful. They make you feel at ease everytime I visit them. They are also attentive and will readily help you to explain further about their dishes. Everytime I visit them, they are always full-packed but despite that, you are served within a minimum time of waiting. Yes, they are efficient like that.









If you are looking for a good place to degustate, give Wahaca a try and you might love it like I do. Till' next time.



XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. Meal seems delicious!
    Do you want we follow each other? let me know :)
    xoxo alohafromvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...