Friday 6 December 2013

THE BALM Mary Lou Manizer

I have heard a lot of nice things about The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer. It is difficult to hold of as The Balm retails sparsely in the UK. I was searching where to buy it when I accidentally stumble upon Amazon where it can be delivered the next day. Without thinking twice, I bought it immediately (impulse buyer alert). I was very excited when it arrive, and oh boy, it did not disappoint.


A review of the balm's mary loumanizer including swatch and photos



The Mary Lou Manizer is a champagne-y coloured highlighter and can be use as eyeshadow as well. The packaging is really cute, artistic and quirky. It got a good-size mirror with it and in a nice silver packaging. It looks compact and does not look flimsy. The packaging has a vintage pin-up vibes. It is also worded very cleverly and cheekily.




On application, it is really shimmery and highlights very well. It shimmers sans the chunky glitters. It is well pigmented so a little goes a long way, as I always say. The shimmers are so fine and reflects light very well. You have to make sure that you start with a minimal portion and build up so as not to overdo your look. It looks gorgeous on top of your blush or bronzer. The texture is very soft and fine. It is so creamy that feels so heavenly.

It states in the packaging that it can be use as an eyeshadow as well. It is good to highlight the inner corners of the eye and of the browbone. It just draw attention to where you put it. It gives a sheeny finish not a glittery one. And the best part is, it stays on me for more than 6 hours. Just wow.



Overall, I really love this highlighter and my favourite so far. It ruins all my expectations for a highlighter as it surpassed them all. Till' next time :)


Xoxo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. Looks so gorgeous! I really want it now!
    Do stop by my blog if you have the chance-www.kavichick2000.wordpress.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get one lovely. Xx I love your blog.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...