Monday 23 December 2013

MAC FROZEN ViOLET

MAC Eyeshadow Paint Pots are versatile pieces of an eye colour. You can use it on its own or use it as a base for your eyeshadow. They have a wide range of colours to choose from. It has been raved and hyped so much by the blogosphere. I have several paint pots but the one that I recently got is Frozen Violet.

A review on the Prolongwear Paintpot of MAC in the shade Frozen Violet including packagng and swatches


The paint pots are packaged neatly in a clear pot with matte black cover. It is small enough for storage or carrying around in your make-up bag. It is the perfect fit to stash anywhere. The packaging is neat, chic, and not messy.






On application, it is very creamy. I usually use it as a base for my purple smokey eye make up. Using it as a base, it helps my eyeshadow to last longer and prevents it from creasing. It is very easy to blend. Eventhough its name is frozen violet, it really doesn't come out as full-blast violet on application. It comes as a very pale violet with hints of shimmer. It is actually very pretty. You can use on its own for a hint of colour and shimmers but it works best as a base. It helps my eyeshadows pop out. It looks more pretty when I am using it as a base.

Overall, I really love this paint pot and I never actually encountered anything that I can compare with its colour. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. I've read so much about this, it sounds so good. I need little pick me up- maybe I should try this then. Thanks :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...