Thursday 5 February 2015

JULiETTE HAS A GUN

Juliette-Has-A-Gun-Review

There is a new fragrance brand in the market that I think we should get to know. Juliette Has A Gun is a Paris fragrance house launched in 2006. Just at the start of this year, its fragrances has landed on the UK shores through Selfridges and Harrods. There are plenty of new fragrances in the market but there is something unique about Juliette Has A Gun that makes it stand out. The brand name and packaging are quiet different from the rest and it has a certain appeal to the quirky side of me.

The scent that I got from Juliette Has A Gun is Anyway. It is packaged in a matte white, semi-opaque bottle. The bottle has white swirling pattern with the brands name printed on it. The cap has the brand's name embossed. It then comes with a very sturdy box with grey ribbon on it. The whole packaging looks luxurious, chic, minimalist yet quirky. I am a big fan of pretty packaging and this completely stole my heart. Anyway has Green Lime Essence, Neroli, Jasmine, Absolute, and Ambroxan. It is the perfect combination of musks, woods, and citurs notes. It smells fresh and subtle yet something that stays with you. It is one of those scents that you instantly love and cannot forget. It is feminine yet with a masculine edge on it. It is just a beautiful scent that is not overpowering. It is perfect for day and night use. The wear time is really good. It wears for more than 7 hours which I think is really good. I think this will be my new signature scent.

Juliette-Has-A-Gun

Overall, Juliette Has A Gun is a brand I think worth trying. If you happen to see the brand instore, go and give a sniff. The brand has a wide range of fragrances for ladies and gents and I surely know that you will surely love a scent or two. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


12 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before but I love the quirky name and package. Not too sure if I would like the slightly musky scent though, it would definitely have to be one to sniff out in store x

    Beauty with charm | REALASH Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving some musky base notes at the moment. I think it has something to do with the cold weather. I do agree that it is something that needs to be sniffed before buying esp with its price tag. Xx

      Delete
  2. I didn't like much this one, but from them I'm totally in love with Midnight Oud or Calamity J. It's a pity they are on the expensive side, but they last so long and you can use so little that honestly can be worth. It's in my "when I have a stable job" list ;)

    Eithne on the Moon | Lifestyle, books and travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really lasts long as you only need few spritz at a time. I am torn between this and Midnight Oud. Midnight Oud also has a luxurious packaging. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the quirky name and the quirky packaging. I need to stalk this brand and have a proper smell of the perfumes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut. The brand has a wide range of fragrances that suits different choices. Xx

      Delete
  4. This seems awesome. I like the fact that it has a masculine edge as I love that sort of perfume like the CK One.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a big fan of CK One mind you. This is like the luxurious version of that said perfume and has more edge to it. Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this is definitely unique with the branding and the packaging, it sounds stunning. I will have to check it out xxxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am inlove with its packaging alone Jess. It is so beautiful and Pinterest-worthy. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love the name of this fragrance - definitely sticks in your mind! The fragrance notes seem to be along the same lines as the Jo Malone range? I'm not sure I would go for musky - although it's probably one of those ones you love anyway! :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving musky scents at the moment which is not usual for me. Probably by spring I'll go back to my usual floral and fruity scents. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...