Friday 13 February 2015

A BiT OF CHANEL HAUL

Chanel-Reverie-Parisienne-Collection-Review

When the news about the Chanel Reverie Parisienne Collection started to spread, I already lusted over some really pretty products. When the collection arrived instores and online, I managed to only grab one item. But as I was suffering with sniffles and has to pop in in Boots to get some medicines, the Chanel counter had been my first stop. It is a different experience when you see the products compared to ogling it online. The choices somehow are so difficult before I somehow managed to cut down it into few items.


First and what has been my biggest crush from the collection is the Jardin De Chanel Blush Camelia Rose. I think this is also the most coveatable amongts the Reverie Parisienne Collection. The blush is smaller compared to the Joues Constraste Blush which is my only downside from the blush. Other than that, the blush is so pretty alone. The pattern alone is so beautiful that it took me awhile to finally had the heart to use it. It is a combination of two pinks which gives a muted, medium pink on the skin. It is pigmented and quiet buildable. It is also blends beautifully on the skin. The second item that I got is the Tenderly Le Vernis Nail Colour. It is a purple rosewood and only needs two coats to get a good opaque finish. The finish is very glossy and beautiful. Lastly is my favourite amongst the three which is the La Romanesque Rouge Allure Velvet. It has a satin finish and is the most beautiful medium fuschia bordering to pink with blue undertones. It is not drying and glides on very smoothly on the lips on application. La Romanesque stays for more than 5 hours before it started to leave a stain shade on the lips.

Chanel-Reverie-Parisienne-Collection

Since I got my first Chanel blush last Christmas, I have been starting to get obsessed over the brand. The Chanel Reverie Parisienne Collection is one great collection which has a wide range of choices that will suit different skintones and different preferences.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


23 comments:

  1. Amazing haul! That lipstick looks gorgeous!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La Romanesque is really gorgeous and is worth splurging into. Xx

      Delete
  2. The lipstick looks effin' gorgeous. I want that in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it beaut! You will love it. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love a little shop at the Chanel counter! I am going this weekend, to pick up the new quad pallet and a liner, but I adore the pattern of this blush. I think I'd have it on display and not the gorgeous colour though! :) Great haul!
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chanel counter is a downfall to my bank balance. Xx

      Delete
  4. I think I'm going to pick up the blush - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried anything from Chanel before, just kept it to lusting over the products. That blush is so so so beautiful and the lipstick shade is right up my street x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some Chanel bits Alina. It is really worth buying. Xx

      Delete
  6. I can't even look at this post without feeling SO jealous. Such beautiful products :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, don't be. I know you have plenty of beautiful make-ups in your collection. Xx

      Delete
  7. If I know where to look for classy make up it is always YOU! You always have beautiful pieces and make me buy things I shouldn't haha! I wore my mac shadow this morning again and it reminded me of you (duh you got it) and I absolutely adore it! xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad I can lure you to buy beautiful things. Xx

      Delete
  8. Love the blush and the nail polish! Gorgeous! x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that Chanel blush! The lipstick sounds so lovely, might have to go back to take a closer look at it ;) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun! I am inlove with La Romanesque. Xx

      Delete
  10. They look AMAZING! I don't have any Chanel item but I wish I have now!

    http://atouchofpink1.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some Chanel cosmetics beaut. There products are so dreamy. Xx

      Delete
  11. That Chanel blush is beautiful! i wouldn't want to use it and ruin it lol xx

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI there! I've been thinking of transitioning my makeup collection to that of Chanel. I currently use a plethora of beauty products. I have yet to try any of the Chanel products. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...