Thursday 19 February 2015

LAST WAVE TO DARK LiPS

Lipstick-Queen-Bete-Noire-Collection-Review

As spring is just looming in the corner, I am pretty excited for all pastels and bright colours it will bring. One thing that I will miss though from the cold months is my dark lips. I love my dark hued lipsticks and just very recently, I discovered the Lipstick Queen Bete Noire collection. I am quiet sad that it's only a few weeks or days even that people will still find it acceptable for my dark hued lips. I have been rocking this lipwear almost daily much to the horror of my colleagues. I am sorry to give them discomfort but I am not going to let the lipstick sit in one corner.



Lipstick-Queen-Bete-Noire-Collection-Swatch

The Lipstick Queen Bete Noire Collection has three blackberry shade lipsticks. The aim of the collection is to produce dark glamorous lips without no hint of goth to it although there is nothing wrong with gothic make-ups. The shade that I got is Possessed Intense. It is very opaque and one swipe of the lipstick will give you its full colour. The lipstick is creamy when applied and doesn't seem to drag on my lips. Despite that it is very opaque and my lips are quiet dry, Possessed Metal doesn't seem to make my lips drier that it is. It just sits well and very light and comfortable on the lips. It has a glossy finish but lasts really well. The colour does transfer but it lasts for more than 6 hours without lipliner, starts to fade, and leaves a stain. Amongst the three shades from the Lipstick Queen Bete Noire Collection, I think Possessed Intense is the darkest. Possessed Sheer is quiet sheer and buildable and Possessed Metal has a metallic finish.

Lipstick-Queen-Bete-Noire-Collection

I think the Lipstick Queen Bete Noire Collection is a marmite collection depending on your preference. Personally I love it as I love dark shades. What are your thoughts on dark cherry lips?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




26 comments:

  1. Ooh this shade looks gorgeous! I do love a berry lip.
    Http://www.tamlovestea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not alone into berry lips. Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this lipstick, the colour is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty shade, im really into berry lips and cheeks at the mo!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Lipstick Queen but I love this lipstick, everything from the shade to the packaging is perfect. Apparently 2015 is all about bold lips so rock it in spring/summer if you like :D x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first purchase as well from Lipstick Queen Alina and so far, I am really impress. Xx

      Delete
  5. The shade is beautiful, and I will definitely be rocking the darker lip trend even into Spring!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shade! Who can tell us what lipstick colour we should or shouldn't wear? ;) I will sure be wearing my berry shades during Summer :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I might be wearing till Summer comes. Xx

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous Vampy shade! I love dark berry lip colours & I'm getting more confident at wearing them
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you get used to wearing bold lips, you would really enjoy wearing it all year round. The bolder, the better. Xx

      Delete
  8. This is a serious beauty and I think worth splurging

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a stunning shade, and bet it looks perfect on you!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love dark cherry lips :) And I love the packaging on this! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is a real beaut and the lipstick as well. Xx

      Delete
  11. I adore this colour! :)

    http://www.kmeetsstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of this colour and it's much warmer when I see the swatch which is good, I try and avoid the whole goth look as I am so pale so it's nice that these aren't too draining for the skin xx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really surprise with this one as it is far from being gothic. Xx

      Delete
  13. Seriously amazing, I have nothing like this but would love to own one! Love the purple tone to it, without being bruised or blackish. I swear this would be stunning on almost anyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it is. It just so gorgeous and quiet flattering as well. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...