Friday 27 February 2015

TWO BUDGET PALETTE THAT ARE WORTH BUYiNG

Best-Makeup-Revolution-Palette

By now, eyeshadow palettes are showing here, there, and everywhere. From budget ones to high-end palettes, the options are endless. Of course we want to get the best palette we can afford. Sometimes though, there hidden gems among the budget-friendly palette that just needs to be discovered. There are two below £10 palette that really blows my mind when it comes to its quality and awesomeness that words about it should be shared.


Makeup-Revolution-Stripped-and-Bare-Pro-Looks-Palette-Review

The first palette is the Makeup Revolution Stripped and Bare Pro Looks Palette*. This palette is one heck of ingenuity. The palette is composed of 15 eyeshadows to create 3 different looks. It is divided into three subgroups in which each subgroup has 5 eyeshadows that compliment each other to create one great look. You can create a daytime one and two dramatic looks. This palette is great and helpful for individuals like me who suffers to find what shades to go with which. The Stripped and Bare has mostly neutral shades that can be easily use and a no-brainer. The eyeshadows are mixtures of matte and shimmery finish. Although it is divided to create 3 main looks, I know that you can create more from this palette. The palette is packaged in a sleek black packaging with a rave-worth size mirror on the inside.

Makeup-Revolution-Iconic-Pro-Palette-Review

The second one is the the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Palette*. The Iconic Pro Palette has a whooping sixteen shades in it. All eyeshadows are of good size and the palette also comes with double-ended brush with very soft bristles. There are seven matte eyeshadows and 9 shimmery ones. The eyeshadows shades also ranges from nude to dark. Many considered this palette as a dupe to the Lorac Pro Palette in which is extremely hard to get your hands on if you are from the UK. The pigmentation of the nude eyeshadows needs a bit of working but the darker eyeshadows' pigmentation are really good. My favourite shade from the palette is Stage which is the 3rd bottom right in the palette. It is a dark coppery shade with red undertones. The Iconic Pro Palette is packaged slightly differently from the rest of the Makeup Revolution's eyeshadow palettes. It has a matte black upper packaging in which I also love.

Both Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette good and worth buying. If you are on a lookout for a good and budget-friendly eyeshadow palette, the Stripped and Bare and Iconic Pro should be added on your list. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


25 comments:

  1. I'm tempted for the Iconic palettes but last time I tried Makeup Revolution's eyeshadows, I was really disappointed. Although I understand it's a cheap palette, therefore the quality is not as good as high end products, I like my eyeshadows to be of great quality. It's the one thing I'm quite fussy about. But might give it a second chance at some point. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do quiet understand your point Renata. I do, however, give some consideration as well to the price. Basing on its price, the quality is quiet good. Xx

      Delete
  2. These palettes look amazing, I have so many palettes already I definitely don't need anymore but I'm not sure I can resist!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't resist, the price won't hurt you so much. Xx

      Delete
  3. Both palettes look amazing and the price is really tempting. You post this at the right time as it is my payday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray for payday! Go and get one or two beaut. Xx

      Delete
  4. I agree that Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes are one of the best for the price! I'm completely addicted to them as they're so affordable and I can keep feeding my palette addiction, lol! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more Dagmara. Their cosmetics are mostly good. Xx

      Delete
  5. I have the Stripped & Bare palette which I love - so many different variations and the quality is great :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get over the Stripped & Bare Palette as well. The possibilities are endless with that palette alone. Xx

      Delete
  6. wow, these look absolutely fabulous! need them in my life xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makeup Revolution have always got the best eyeshadow palettes for the price you pay. These new additions look lovely especial the Pro version which is a dupe for Lorac x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you've posted this review! I've been considering a Makeup Revolution palette for a while now..I literally swatch them every time I pass them in Superdrug! I've always been curious if anyone had tried them! Thanks so much for helping me make my decision! ;) xxx

    gemmaplumbblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The iconic pro palette is high on my list especially as I'm trying to save to move out so other than base make up I need to scrimp a bit xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you Jess. I also need to save up as my bank balance is not looking so happy nowadays. Xx

      Delete
  10. I love the look of these two palettes and the price is a big whooper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palettes are beautiful, aren't they? Xx

      Delete
  11. Completely agree - I love both of these :D great little reviews of both xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear god lady! I've been tempted by so many of their palettes but since it's not easy for me to get them I've held off! I totally would love to own the stripped and bare pro! The design is exactly like a palette from too faced but I like the neutral range! You can never have too many neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! You can't have enough neutral palette. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...