Monday 10 March 2014

CLiNiQUE CHEEK POP BLUSH

Clinique-Cheek-Pop-Blush-Review

When I saw some photos of the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush, I can't wait to get my hands on them. You may know by now that beautiful packaging is my weakness. As you can see, the cheek pop blush is very pretty just by looking at it. When the blusher arrived through the post, I am just so exuberant. I've got the shade Ginger Pop and there are other 3 more shades from the range.


Clinique-Cheek-Pop-Blush-Review

The Cheek Pop Blush* are packaged in a translucent, sturdy plastic container. As it is clear, you can easily see the shade of the blush. Even if the packaging is transparent, it remains chic with a punch of girliness in it. The blush itself has a gorgeous three-dimensional Gerbera Daisy flower design in it and it just looks so adorable. I really commend whoever design the packaging as it is just pure genius. I've never seen a blush as pretty as this one. Clinique describes their Cheek Pop blush as a "Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless." The blush itself looks like to be a powder one but when applied, it actually feels like a cream blusher. It so soft when applied and very easy to blend. The formula is just awesome and the blusher feels like a hybrid of powder and cream blushers.


Clinique-Ginger-Pop-Swatches

The Ginger Pop is a muted bronzy coral shade with a satin finish. Unlike other coral blushers, this one is not as bright so it is really ideal for everyday use. The colour payoff is really good. It can be sheered out so easily or it can be built up according to your desired look. I think that this blusher will be flattering for all skintones. It gives a lovely, healthy glow to your face. Ginger pop is a lovely shade to wear this spring and coming summer. The wear time is really good as it only starts fading after 8 hours of use.


Clinique-Ginger-Pop-Review

The Clinique Cheek Pop Blush is limited edition. It is already available to purchase Clinique website and will hit the counters on the 16th of March 2014. Overall, I highly recommend this blush. It is reasonably priced at £16. It's ornate packaging and good quality makes it a definite winner. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



27 comments:

  1. This looks like such a gorgeous shade. You don't seem to get a ton of product though but it is quite reasonably priced though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes actuallt in a good size and as the colour payoff is really good, you can use it for a good length of time. Xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful little blusher - both the shade and the pattern are so pretty :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think that it is the prettiest blusher there is at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  3. This is super cute, I love the design. The colour is gorgeous, my kind of colour!

    beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that everything about the blusher is just beautiful and pretty. Xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous blush, they packaging really sold it to me. I think I might have to pick up one for my collection :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone who is a sucker for pretty packaging. Xx

      Delete
  5. These look super pretty!
    The design is absolutely adorable and the shade is gorgeous!

    Laura xox
    www.lthornberry.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade is just a winner. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the packaging ! Super pretty and the color such a vibrant pastel shade !

    Ella x

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is and I still fall in love with it everytime I see it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shade is gorgeous. I don't usually use clinique but I will have to try this.

    http://www.queenoftartan.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend that you get this one, it's really gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  10. What a great pop of color, I will have to try it out!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Ella, this blush is stunning! The shade goes really beautifully with your skin tone too, I may have to check it out as I have had my eye on them and this one is particularly pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin. I really love it and I use it daily without fail. Xx

      Delete
  12. the packaging really is lovely, it looks too pretty to use! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so pretty! I have never tried a Clinique blush, but I love their lip products and mascaras, so am definitely a fan of the brand in general. I would never want to spoil that stunning flower! Great, thorough review Ella. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good thing about the packaging is even if you use, it doesn't ruin the design of the daisy. It really is pure genius.

      Delete
  14. Oh I want one now! So good that it doesn't fade quickly. I find that blushers are often one of the first things to go from my face during the day.

    Kristen

    www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will definitely love this blusher. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...