Wednesday 12 March 2014

MAYBELLiNE COLOUR SENSATiONAL GLOSS

Maybelline-Colour-Sensational-Gloss-Review

I am not a big fan of lipgloss due to their sticky nature. I love how glossy it makes your lips but its stickiness is something I cannot ignore. Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss then happened. I read several reviews raving about it and that it is non-sticky so that just caught my attention. Imagine a non-sticky lipgloss? That is just great news for lipgloss lovers.


Maybelline-Pink-Shock-Review
Pink Shock
Maybelline-Gleaming-Grenadine-Review
Gleaming Grenadine
Maybelline-Glorious-Grapefruit-Review
Glorious Grapefruit
The colours that I got from the Colour Sensational Shine Gloss range are Glorious Grapefruit, Pink Shock and Gleaming Grenadine. Glorious Grapefruit is a peachy-pink colour, Pink Shock is a baby-pink bubblegum colour and is very pretty, and the last one is Gleaming Grenadine which is a bright, flirty red. All three are bright colours so they give a good, vibrant colour pay-off but I still consider it sheer when applied to. It doesn't give a full opaque shade so it just adds a hint of colour to your lips but with high shine impactOn application,the lipgloss just glides on your lips beautifully and feels very moisturising. It is just creamy when applied to. Maybelline said that the lipgloss feels creamy as it has honey nectar on its ingredients.The best part of this lipgloss is it is really not sticky. It just feels light and weightless on your lips. Maybelline made this lipgloss without wax on the ingredients to remove the sticky feeling of the normal lipglosses. The other thing that I love about this range is that the glosses has lovely and pleasant fruity smell on it.

Maybelline-Colour-Sensational-Gloss-Swatches
Top to Bottom: Pink Shock, Gleaming Grenadine, Glorious Grapefruit

Maybelline-Colour-Sensational-Gloss-Review

Overall, I am really impressed with the Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss. The price is reasonable and the product is really of good quality. Till’ next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

13 comments:

  1. It's the year of the lipglosses. I have to say I love the packaging and the shades look gorgeous :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, lipglosses are making its way again this year. Xx

      Delete
  2. I have the same problem as you with sticky lipgloss, my hair is always getting caught! These sound like the perfect solution, I really love the Glorious Grapefruit! x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is like the answer to our prayers. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the grapefruit one! Ooh thankfully it's not sticky and when a product smells good - bonus xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shades are gorgeous. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're gorgeous shades. I have the shade I Love Lilas from the range, and I really like it.. like you said they have such a nice texture to them and smell amazing xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you recommend it, I need to find it Gemma. Thank you for dropping by! Xx

      Delete
  6. I tried to look for them in my local drugstore but they don't seem to be out in Canada... Frustration!!! :p I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, that suck. These are really gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  7. I love the look of the grapefruit shade, it will be perfect for summer time! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...