Thursday 27 March 2014

CLiNiQUE: THE NUDES

Clinique-Jenna's-Essential-Eyeshadow-Palette-Swatches

As I am a bit obsessed with bright colour or bold lip products and a big fan of blushes, I have to tone down my eye make-up and nail polishes to balance everything. I am a fan of neutral eyeshadows and have tons of neutral palettes. I am also looking for a good neutral nail polish for my every day wear to work. The latest additions to my neutral collections are both from Clinique which are the Jenna's Essential eyeshadow palette and the Peek-a-Boo nail polish.


Clinique-Jenna's-Essential-Eyeshadow-Palette-Review


The Jenna's Essential eyeshadow palette* has four neutral shades. What I really like about it is its packaging. It is packaged in a slim and elongated way which makes it very easy to stash around. It has a metallic cover which makes it very chic and it comes with a good size mirror. As it has five different neutral shades, you can play around to have a different look. You can also make a beautiful smokey eye with the palette. I like the consistency of the eyeshadow . It feels very velvety and smooth when applied. The colours blend beautifully to the eyes as well. With a primer, the eyeshadows last really long and I don’t need to re-touch it.


Clinique-Peek-A-Boo-Nail-Polish-Review

The Peek-a-Boo Nail Polish* is just a beautiful shade. It is my go to nail polish as of the moment. It is so pretty and dainty. It is nude pink colour and looks very natural when worn. As the rest of the Clinique nail polishes, this is made and suited even for those who are sensitive to nail polishes. The brush of the nail polish is wide and I only need two coats to get a good colour. It doesn’t chip off easily as well.

If you are a big fan of neutrals, I highly recommend both Clinique’s Jenna's Essential eyeshadow palette and Peek-A-Boo nail polish. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

17 comments:

  1. Jenna's Essential Palette is must-have for me. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been after a nail varnish in that colour for ages! Woo going to have to purchase

    thegoodowl.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been my go-to nail polish nowadays. Xx

      Delete
  3. The nail polish is lovely, love the name too. I've never tried any of Clinique nail polishes before but I've heard good things about them :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their nail polishes Claire, it's beautiful! Xx

      Delete
  4. The eye shadow palette looks great, the colours look very pigmented aswell.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the eyeshadow palette and it is really pigmented. Xx

      Delete
  5. I just ordered my first eyeshadow quad from Clinique and it came today. I got the pinky/purply one and am very excited to try it. I really love the color selections they have and the price is pretty great!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm excited for your review about it and I'll be waiting. Xx

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful colors :) Clinique makeup is great quality ! xx

    - Chaitra | PinkPot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The quality of Clinique products is really good. Xx

      Delete
  7. The eyeshadow quad looks very pretty. I love the colours & the packaging is so sleek and compact
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so compact that it is so easy to carru around. xx

      Delete
  8. Both of these products look so nice, the nail polish especially lovely though x
    www.beautyshine16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...