Wednesday 19 March 2014

REN GLYCOLACTiC RADiANCE RENEWAL MASK

 REN-Glycolactic-Radiance-Renewal-Mask

I was quite contended with my skincare but then I started to notice that my skin is lacking some luster and radiance. Of course I can fake that but it is even better to have real, beautiful, glow-y skin. I then discovered the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask*. The mask just gives my skincare routine a step-up and has made a huge difference to my skin therefore I decided that I need to pay homage to it in my little blog.

REN-Glycolactic-Radiance-Renewal-Mask-Review

The Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask from REN is mostly made of natural citric acid from grapefruit, oranges, pineapple and tangerines. It main purpose is to exfoliate your skin without using a physical exfoliator.My skin is very sensitive to constant abrasion and physical exfoliation. The mask is packaged in a simple but beautiful packaging with a pump. I find that 2 to 3 pumps are enough to cover my whole face. On application, the mask smells really of oranges and it is just so refreshing. I really love the citrus smell personally. When you apply it on your skin, it just makes a transaparent mask. In the packaging, it says that you might feel a slight tingling sensation but I haven't experienced that through using the mask several times. You have to leave it for 10 minutes in your skin and wipe it with a clothe in which one is also provided when you buy the mask. After using the mask, I noticed a great difference to my skin. It is a lot brighter and glow-y. Redness and dark spots has been reduced significantly. My skin also feels very soft and plump. It is just an awesome product. The mask can only be use once weekly as too much exfoliation on your skin will make it very sensitive.

Overall, I am greatly impress with the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask and will be repurchasing it when it runs out. Till' next time:)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. I adore this mask, it's brilliant for an instant skin booster :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just brilliant! I wish I discovered it sooner. Xx

      Delete
  2. I swear on this product! It needs to be hyped more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this mask!

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...