Friday 5 June 2015

HOT PiNK NAiLS FOR SUMMER

Hot-Pink-Nails-Edit

Although hot pink is quiet a daunting colour for a nail polish, I find that it really accentuates your tan very well. I find that it is one perfect shade when I am on holiday. Hot pink looks fun yet seductive, playful yet glamorous. Although I would not personally use the colour for daily or work routines, I would totally dig it for summer. I currently have top three choices for hot pink nail polishes that caters for all budgets.

SAVE- The most budget friendly amongst the three nail polishes is the Barry M Shocking Pink Nail Polish. It only costs £2.99 and is often on 3 for 2 offers. As the name suggests, it is a bright hot pink shade. It is quiet watery in consistency and semi-opaque. You need three to four coats before you will get a full colour of the nail polish. Other than that, this is quiet a good budget nail polish.

SPEND- The Essie Watermelon is my last summer's favourite nail polish. It looks almost red but it is definitely a gorgeous hot pink. It is very opaque and one coat is enough to get a full colour but I usually double coat it to make it more vivid. Essie Watermelon has a very glossy finish. With a Seche Vite top coat, this will last me for four days maximum. Essie nail polishes also has a good-size brush which makes application easy.

SPLURGE- The Estee Lauder Tumultuous Pink Nail Polish is packaged in a beautiful square glass bottle with gold accents. The packaging alone exudes luxury all over it. This is probably my favourite amongst the three as aside that it is very opaque, it doesn't chip easily. My nail polish always chip easily no matter what brand it is but this one stayed for seven days without chipping and that is without the Seche Vite topcoat. I am really impressed with this nail polish.

Hot-Pink-Nails
Swatches from Left to Right: Tumultuous Pink, Watermelon, Shocking Pink
What are your thoughts on bold and hot pink nails for summer?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



6 comments:

  1. These are all such stunning, vibrant shades!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot pink all year round, but it really is great in summer with a tan! Some great pics here! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink nail polishes, they really scream summer time don't they… Essie Watermelon is a beautiful shade x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Estee Lauder nail varnishes and their packaging too. Hot pinks are great to wear in the summer, in fact all your round...x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot pinks are not normally my thing but I must say, I'm extremely tempted to pick one or two of these shades up. They all look stunning!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot pink is my favourite for summer holidays. It compliments well with tanned skin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...