Thursday 25 June 2015

WHY YOU NEED THE NEW CLiNiQUE CHEEK POP

Clinique-Cheek-Pop-Spring-2015


When the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush came out last year, I am one of the many that wax lyrical about it. Like who wouldn't find its three-dimensional Gerbera Daisy design on their blushes pretty? It's translucent, sturdy plastic packaging makes the pretty pattern standout. For the SS15, Clinique released four new shades of the Cheek Pop Blush range and I'm going to share why it's worth getting.

Clinique-Cheek-Pop-2015-Swatches
Top to Bottom: Melon Pop and Pink Pop

Aside from its beautiful packaging, the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush* has amazing pigmentation to it. It also has a very beautiful luminous, dewy finish. Actually, the Cheek Pop Blush is like a hybrid of a powder and cream blushes. It looks like a powder blush but feels like a cream blush when applied. It has a smooth texture and the pigmentation is really good. The most outstanding quality of the Cheek Pop is that it has a luminous, dewy finish that just looks natural on the skin without powder trace or build up on cheeks. That is the reason why I love the Clinique Cheek Pop a lot. I got two shades from the new four shades that Clinique released recently. First stop is Melon Pop. It is described by Clinique as a blushed coral shade. It has warm undertones and has a luminous finish. It has almost unnoticeable shimmers on the pan but doesn't transfer on the skin at all. Melon Pop has a good colour payoff. It is blendable and easy to sheer out depending on your preferences. I think this shade suits both fair and medium skintone. Melon Pop also has a good staying power and lasts for more than 6 hours with me before fading. The next one is Pink Pop. This is a cool pink shade with blue undertones to it. Pink Pop is true to pan when it comes to pigmentation. Like all other Cheek Pop Blushes, Pink Pop is easily blended and can be sheered out or built up. It has a satiny finish and lasts for an impressive 8 hours.

Clinique-Cheek-Pop-2015


The two new shades of the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush just revalidates how good this range is. It is a fun and good addition to my blush collection. What are your thoughts on the new shades of the Cheek Pop Blush?






XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is lovely and a summer must-have. Xx

      Delete
  2. They are just so pretty to look at! Melon pop is now on my list! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Melon Pop has been on my list since I saw it on US YouTube, I need to treat myself to it :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melon Pop is really gorgeous Dagmara. I just love it. Xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try these blushes out, they look gorgeous! I'm not sure which shade I'd go for though, they are all so pretty x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I want to try the other shades as well. Xx

      Delete
  5. These look like such pretty blushes! Such a good range!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. They are so pretty. Clinique aren’t disappointing with their latest releases.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clinique's new releases have been really good. Xx

      Delete
  7. I picked up Heather Pop and i'm completely smitten with the shade, formula and name! I'll definitely be checking out a few other shades!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I love the look of Heather Pop. I need to swatch it asap. Xx

      Delete
  8. Ooh Melon Pop looks pretty essential for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so so pretty. The new shades are prettier than the original ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly although I am still loyal to Ginger Pop. Xx

      Delete
  10. I like the fact the made the blush in the shape of a sunflower. I think it's so perfect now that its summer. Those colors look great as well, everyone needs these shades in their makeup bag.

    Dominique
    www.onlythebraveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is also compact which makes it easy to carry with you. Xx

      Delete
  11. These look lovely and subtle but that's good because you can't go over board + you can build it up to how you like it :) x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful and like what you said, it's difficult to go overboard. Xx

      Delete
  12. They look so pretty - might need to figure out how to properly apply blush and pick myself up one of these bad boys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...