Wednesday 17 June 2015

TOP FiVE LOREAL PRODUCTS


Loreal is a drugstore brand that I have been loving at the moment. The brand has been bringing on so many good products lately. Their products are so good that some are even on par with some high-end brands. I have been loving so many products from Loreal that downsizing it into five is quiet a task.

True Match Foundation- I have been loving the Loreal Infallible Matte Foundation and has been raving about it but between the True Match Foundation, I would still prefer the latter. True Match gives a semi-matte finish with a good glow. The packaging is also rave-worthy. It has a glass packaging with a silver pump. The shade range is so wide that you would surely find a shade suitable to your skintone.

La Palette Nude Eyeshadow- Hands up if you are one of the many who has gone crazy over the La Palette Nude in Rose. It is claimed to be a good drugstore dupe of the infamous Urban Decay Naked Palette 3. The La Palette Nude in Rose has beautiful nude and pink-y eyeshadows in it. Aside from the Rose Palette, Loreal also released a Beige counterpart. Between the two palettes, I would choose the Rose one hands down as the shade combination is quiet rare from the drugstore. The eyeshadow qualities are the same on both palettes. The pigmentation is great and the eyeshadows lasts really well.

Color Riche Extraordinaire- This is probably one of my favourite drugstore liquid lipstick. The packaging alone is so chic in metallic gold. It has a wide paddle applicator that makes application so easy. The pigmentation is brilliant that one or two coats gives a very good colour. It feels so light on the lips and no tacky, sticky feeling. It also gives a high-shine finish which is my favourite lipstick finish. As it has a glossy finish, it only last for three hours max but I really don't mind re-applying it as it is just a joy to apply.


Brow Artist Plumper- As I have bushy eyebrows (I might be a werewolf in my previous life) I only need brow products to tame them. I also have no patience with my eyebrows that is why I always go for an easy brow product. The Brow Artist Plumper is a sure way to tame your brows and gives a really good finish that it looks like you spend a lot of time doing your brows. If you are an eyebrow novice like me, give this a try and I am sure that you will love them.

False Lash Telescopic Mascara- If you want serious length for your lashes, this is a mascara to go for. It has plastic bristles that helps separate your lashes and lengthens it. It almost feels like you have false lashes on. It doesn't clamp your lashes but just lengthens it. It also holds the curl of your lashes really well. I prefer in a non-waterproof version and even if it is not waterproof, it doesn't flake. This is just a brilliant mascara.

So these are my top five Loreal products. Do you have any other Loreal products that you love?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





18 comments:

  1. I really should try more products from Loreal as I'm always hearing good things about them. i think a little trip to Boots is in order ;) x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I am giving more attention to the Loreal stand. The brand has so many good products at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  2. The L'Oreal Palettes are so, so stunning!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'Orealis actually a fantastic brand and I'm rarely disappointed by them. I only recently picked up my old time BB cream favourite from them and their super liner in the most stunning aquatic green shade. I really need to try out their Colour Rich liquid lipsticks, can;t believe I haven't until now x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the liquid lipsticks Alina. These are ahhhmazing. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Colour Riches too, and the colours that you have are so pretty!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Enter my £180+ Summer Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are like the best, aren't they? Xx

      Delete
  5. Wow okay I have none of these! Definitely have to venture off x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Katina. You would love them and you don't need to spend a fortune. Xx

      Delete
  6. I have been coveting the La Palette Nude in Rose for a long time but I want to see it personally before I buy it. My local Boots is always out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to buy it Hailey. You would definitely love the palette. Xx

      Delete
  7. My fave Loreal product has to be the Telescopic mascara, its amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love True Match, easily one of my favourite foundations. I want to try out the Brow Plumper & the Colour Riche lipsticks. Great post :)

    Lauren | Porcelain Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the Brow Plumper Lauren. You will love it. Xx

      Delete
  9. L'Oreal is such a fab drugstore brand! I love their lipsticks and nail varnishes, such a good colour selection! I still need to give True match a go as I hear it's a great dupe for NARS Sheer Glow which is like my fav foundation!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get the Loreal True Match Jasmine. I can't say that it's a good dupe of the Nars Sheer Glow as I haven't tried the Sheer Glow but I can say that it is a really good foundation. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...