Tuesday 9 June 2015

HOLiDAY BEAUTY HAUL

Holiday-Beauty-Haul

Now this is a post that shouldn't be happening as I am suppose not to spend anything except for food and necessities. Well in the airport alone, you already have the temptation of Duty Free. It doesn't help at all that Sephora is just a stone-throw away from the hotel. Or the promise of finding Soar in a Mac store. The list of temptation is endless.

YSL-Beauty-Haul

World Duty Free- For Duty Free, I already planned to buy the YSL Babydoll Mascara as I run out for the nth time. I just love this mascara that I always have one in my stash. Even if I adore other mascaras, I always have this handy with me as a back-up. Whilst in the YSL counter, I pick up the Touche Eclat and the Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation. These two are my favourites as well and I know that I am running out of the foundation so I picked one to save some money due to the lack of tax in the price. I also picked up the Touche Eclat Highlighting Pen as you will never know when it will run out. It will just caught you unaware. I can still remember the horror when I first run out of the my Touche Eclat.

Sephora-Beauty-Haul

Sephora- Now I think I deserve a tap on the back on this one as I managed to buy only three Sephora items. Just three which shows a lot of restrain on my part or rather Ryan keeping a close eye when I was browsing the aisles of Sephora or him stopping me whenever I want to pop in again to Sephora. The first two that I got is what I have been wanting for ages which is the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red and 03 Strawberry Kissed. I am still testing it out but will report back as soon as I can. The third one is Sephora Universal Atomizer. I am a big fan of the Travalo and this one is a slightly bulkier sister of Travalo. It comes however in a metallic fuchsia casing which makes it really bright and easy to spot not mentioning that it looks beautiful.

Mac-Beauty-Haul

MAC- Aside that Sephora is very close to my hotel, a Mac store is also 10 minutes away. You might probably know that I am prettily happy with the location of my hotel. As want to join the Soar Lip Pencil bandwagon, I am feeling very hopeful that I could get one in Prague. Lo and behold, a whole loads of Mac Soar Lip Pencil are available in Mac Prague near Wenceslas Square. Whilst on the store, I also picked up the Mac Lip Pencil in Candy Yumyum which will go perfectly with my Mac Happy Go Lucky lipstick. Happy Go Lucky is the moisturising counterpart of the Candy YumYum lipstick just incase you find Candy Yumyum too drying like me. I also picked up Mac Syrup to pair with Soar. Lastly, I picked up the Mac Face and Body Foundation as mine is also running out. You might think I have gone crazy why I picked Mac when infact that we have loads of Mac stores in the UK but it turns out that the products are few quids cheaper when I was doing my conversion thus the purchases.

So this is my small beauty haul whilst I was romping in Prague. Are you also guilty of doing shopping whilst on holiday?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




22 comments:

  1. I'm definitely guilty, especially when things are so much cheaper it's hard to say no. I'm going on holiday next month and planning on banning myself from spending, so we'll see how that one goes. I can see myself sticking except for when I'm on holiday haha. You did pick up some great boys though.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temptation is everywhere when you are on holiday esp when you feeling buoyant. Xx

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful products! The YSL Babydoll mascara is one that I have wanted to try. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Babydoll is so good hun. Definitely worth a purchase. Xx

      Delete
  3. If you can't treat yourself on holidays then when can you (or so I tell myself). You picked up some lovely stuff. Can't wait to see those MAC lip liners, the Candy Yum Yum one sounds great x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for making me feel better Alina. I want to hide in shame when I realised I purchased this much in a space of a week. Xx

      Delete
  4. It's always nice to treat yourself when you are on holiday! You picked some great stuff and definitely showed heaps of restraint! If that was me, I would have gone crazy because everything is so much cheaper than Australian Prices.

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I am not alone. I got really excited when I realised I could get some items a bit cheaper when I was on holiday. Every little things count, right? Xx

      Delete
  5. There isn't a holidays without treating yourself to some beauty products, is it? I have the Sephora lip cream and I love it so looking forward to your thoughts on them :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this time, I can honestly say that I am inlove with the lip cream. Xx

      Delete
  6. You picked up some amazing products! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  7. We still need to try the Sephora Cream Lip Satins! We love the shades you picked out! We might have to copy you and pick up one of them :)

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both shades are really gorgeous and I already love them. Xx

      Delete
  8. The Touche eclat pen is my ultimate beauty staple. You picked up some really good items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually never buy anything when I am away or in the airport how crazy is that?! You made some perfect purchases though I rely on touche eclat everyday and haven't tried the foundation or mascara, plus payday is finally here again this weekend so will definitely pick up one of the two! Glad you had a nice time away hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I act like a one millionaire whenever pay day comes. Haha Xx

      Delete
  10. I've heard such good things about the Sephora lip creams! I will have to pick up a few when I'm next in a country that has a store :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Jas. I already love the lip creams. Xx

      Delete
  11. You picked up some lovely lovely things! When I'm on holidays I usually try to pick up a high end / luxury product up too :) The first time I did it was a YSL Rouge Volupte and the following time it was a cream blush by Chanel :) x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope one day, we'll get a Sephora here soon!
    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...