Sunday 7 June 2015

MAY FAVOURiTES


We are officially halfway through 2015. How crazy is that? Time is really flying too quickly.  For the month of May, I only have a few favourites as I am still loving products that I've been loving the previous months. As I featured the products in my previous monthly favourite post, I don't want to bore you and repeat the products again.


Garnier Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner- This is like the best thing that I discovered in May. I was on a hunt for a good budget toner for some time now that is soothing on the skin. After a long hunt, I finally pick this one hoping for the best. I'm glad I did as this is very gentle and soothing to the skin. If you have sensitive skin or you are just looking for a soothing toner, this is the one for you.

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser- I used this last year and I really love it that I repurchased it for this year. This is lightweight and offers a sheer coverage. It has SPF 30 which makes this a good all-rounder. It has a good SPF level, moisturise the skin with hints of coverage, and moisturise the skin really well. It is great when you are in a hurry and its packaging is travel friendly.

Clarins Fix Make-Up- The pink, frosted, glass packaging with gold cap is a reason enough to love this product. I use it almost daily when I am putting make-up in my face. It seriously does the job and keep your make-up in place for a long time. If you are looking for a make-up fix to prolong your make-up, make sure to put this on top of your list.


Sephora Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53- If you are looking to invest on a foundation brush that gives a flawless finish, look no further as this is the brush you are looking for. It has a unique fan shape compared to other foundation brush but I find that the shape helps blending foundation so easy even on the crevices of the face. The bristles are so compact and the short handle makes it easier for you to really buff your foundation.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick- A favourite of many as this eyeshadow stick has top mark qualities. It is creamy and doesn't crease when applied. It also lasts really well when used even without primer. It also has a wide range of shades to choose from. I would buy them all if I can.

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm- As summer is almost here os is it here? I am back to using cream blushes. These chubby sticks from Clinique are seriously good. It is easy to apply, creamy, and lasts really well. It has a good colour payoff and you can either sheer it or build it up depending on your preferences.

Chanel La Romanesque Rouge Allure Velvet- This is my lipstick of choice when I am going out in evenings or on special occasions. It is bold yet somehow toned down. It is not so full on on your face. It is very creamy and lasts quiet well. It is not drying on the lips as well. It feels so luxurious when used in which I would totally expect coming from Chanel.

These are my May favourites. What have you been loving in May?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is. It is worth having as a staple. Xx

      Delete
  2. the nars tinted moisturiser sounds amazing x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a must-have for me at the moment Hannah. It is the perfect base for warm days. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the toner, it sounds so nice
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The toner is so good Maddy. It is gentle and soothing to the skin. Xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely loving your favourites - your photos are so beautiful too. I really want to try that Nars Moisturizer, it sounds perfect <3 Thank you for sharing x

    Love Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The toner sounds something that my erratic skin needs at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I desperately need to get my hands on a few of those Kiko eye sticks, they look and sound gorgeous!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Heather. It is really lovely. I have been living on them whilst I was away. Xx

      Delete
  7. Great choices :) the KIKO shadow sticks just amazing, I use them most days and the Nars tinted moisturiser is so amazing for summer! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The Nars Tinted Moisturiser is I think the perfect summer base. Xx

      Delete
  8. As if we are half way through 2015?! I hadn't actually realised that...opps! Nut those Clinique sticks are just stunning, I'd happily give them all a home!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are halfway through 2015. The time is flying so quickly. Xx

      Delete
  9. I knew that time was flying by but halfway through the year!? Oh my that's something! You've got such a great selection of products, so intrigued about the Clarins spray and once again that Sephora brush just looks amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the Sephora brush Alina. It is just so good in giving a flawless base. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...