Monday 1 June 2015

WHAT'S iN MY MAKE-UP BAG: iNFLiGHT EDiTiON

In-Flight-Make-Up-Edit

Today, I would be flying to Prague for a city break. I am always terrible at packing and what to bring. I always end up packing too many things. This time, I am more cautious and try to pack minimally. Still a bit much though according to the boyfriend but still lesser than usual. When I was packing for my inflight bag, I noticed that I am bringing half of what I usually carry (tap on the back for me). It's only a two-hour flight so I am not really that bothered on what to bring on my carry-on handbag.

For this flight, I am using my old and battered Burberry make-up bag. It is like a Mary Poppin make up bag as I can put loads of things on it without occupying a lot of space in my bag. For the base, I have the Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in Apricot. I love this as it gives a nice bronze-y tint that makes me look that I have a natural tan whilst giving hints of coverage. For back-up, I have the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser in Blush. This gives more coverage and a serious amount of glow. These two are my bases of choice whilst I will be exploring the city as well as both are of light coverage. For the lips, I have the Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer in Sweet Pop. This is so creamy and hydrating on the lips. I am also obsessed with pink lipsticks at the moment that is why. For serious hydration but still with hints of pink on the lips, I have my trusty Dior Lip Glow. You seriously need it in your life. Like honestly. For my perfume, I decanted it to my little and essential Travalo. You also need this in your life. You can decant any perfume on this small wonder and travel without the hassles of bringing your bulky perfume. I also carry with me my Kissing Elixirs for fresh breath and This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less incase I feel sick-y in my travel. As I am a bit obsessed with hand cleanliness, The Body Shop Hand Sanitiser is travelling with me. For hand hydration, I have the Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier Hand Balm. Aside that this hand balm smells incredibly good, it is also non-greasy and sinks easily which is the perfect choice for travelling. I usually travel with mascara as well but as my favourite YSL Babydoll Mascara has run out, I already made plans to buy one in Duty Free.

In-Flight-Make-Up

So this is the content of my inflight make-up bag. What are your staples when you are travelling?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




23 comments:

  1. I am terrible at packing and I really need to take tips from you as what you have here is perfect amount to bring away with you. Hope you enjoy your city break in Prague x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I manage to limit my inflight beauty stash Alina but it is a big struggle. Xx

      Delete
  2. Travalos are wicked little things!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is a genius little thing. Xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like the perfect amount! I'm quite lazy with make up when I go away so I'm more concerned with packing my skincare. Have a great trip! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josie. My skincare stash went into my check-in luggage as it is more complex one. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love seeing posts like this as I am quite a bad packer and love getting inspiration!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Clarins Base too, it gives a lovely radiance to the skin!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I can't get enough of it. Xx

      Delete
  6. I really want to try the tinted moisturiser- it sounds great for my skin type xx
    Great post .
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tinted moisturiser is really good Millie. It is also oil free which is really good. Xx

      Delete
  7. Your photography forever astounds me!
    Your city break sounds fab!!

    Kirsty
    x
    misskirstyworsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photography forever astounds me!
    Your city break sounds fab!!

    Kirsty
    x
    misskirstyworsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also loving pink lips at the moment, think I would get on well with this Clinique lip product x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clinique lip pop is really good and very creamy on the lips. Xx

      Delete
  10. The Dior Lip Glow is such a staple in my collection when it comes to something that is just super easy to apply throughout the day. I love how it gives subtle colour while nourishing and protecting my lips. Plus the packaging just adds luxury to my everyday life. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’ | Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love to keep it with me as a back-up or when my lips is suffering from dry lips. Xx

      Delete
  11. Clarins instant light radiance sounds like something I need everyday especially when I am looking washed out and hand sanitiser yes yes yes if you forget everything even that is a MUST haha, you are much better at packing than me I am useless! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad Jess. I have to edit this make up bag several times. Xx

      Delete
  12. Travalo = such a good idea! Should really get myself one x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Katina. I think we need two or three Travalos. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...