Saturday 30 May 2015

TOP 10 UNDER £10


I've seen this type of post several times and credits to the person who came out with this idea and to all of those who have done this post. I want to give my take on the 10 products under £10 that I think are really awesome. When I started compiling my list, it took me quiet some time to compile as list with everything under £10. It is somehow a struggle as once I completed a list, I then realise that some products are more than £10. After too much deliberation and price checking, I finally made a list that all products have satisfied me and all are under £10.

1. Loreal Infallible 24Hour Matte Foundation- This has a price tag of £7.99 and quiet a good base. I am not into matte foundations but this gives a matte finish but somehow there is a glow within. It gives a flawless, perfected skin effect when blended properly.

2. Make Up Revolution Golden Sugar Ultra Blush Palette- A cult favourite from the brand often sold out. The palette comes with mixtures of blushes, highlighter, contour, and bronzers. It has a whooping price tag of £6 which is incredibly insane. Full review of the palette can be found here.

3. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- I am not the biggest fan of make-up sponges but I make an exception for this one. I have two of this in my possession. One is what I am using and one is a back-up incase something happens (a bit of paranoia on my part). I use this always with a setting spray to set my make-up. This helps set and buffed my foundation better and is often my last step in setting my base. This has a price tag of £5.99.

4. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush- Another cult favourite and often claimed as a dupe to the infamous Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes. It has the same marble effect as its more expensive counterpart. The shade range are really gorgeous and I think that this is one of the blushes in the drugstore. It is priced reasonably at £8.99. Full review and swatches can be found here.

5. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob- Possibly my favourite lip liner there is. It gives a very nice base on the lips and has beautiful warm rosy pink which gives a my lips but better shade. It is creamy and quiet comfortable to wear. A small warning, it snaps easily so a back-up maybe a good idea. I have two back-ups I must admit but for its price of £3.99, you can never go wrong.


6. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet- When this first came out in the market, I am one of the many who are so obsessed with it. I still am especially to the shade Pink Pong. It has a velvet finish but is never drying on the lips and quiet comfortable when worn. This Rouge Edition Velvet is priced at £8.99.

7. Loreal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper- I keep on raving about this product as it is like the best thing that happened to my eyebrows. I have thick eyebrows and I am just hopeless with them. I tried and tried but always fail. This is my foolproof way of doing my brow. Just one or two swipes and my eyebrows looks amazing. The best part is that this only costs £5.99/

8. Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara- This is one of my favourite mascara. The packaging alone is so gorgeous in metallic pink. It volumise and elongates my mascara and I almost feel like I'm using false lashes when I am wearing this mascara. It doesn't clamp the lashes and although it is not waterproof, it never flakes when worn. This amazing mascara only comes at £7.99.

9. Kiko Long Lasting Stick- Kiko, as a brand, has fast become one of my favourite and trusted brand. This eyeshadow stick from Kiko is possibly one of the best eyeshadow sticks in the market. It is very creamy and long-lasting without creasing. The shade range is also immense that you would surely find one that will suit your taste and preferences. The Kiko Long Lasting Stick comes in an amazing price tag of £6.90. A complete bargain for a very good product.

10. Lush Bath Bombs- As who doesn't love a good bath and a good bath bomb from Lush. Lush bath bombs never disappoint as it offers a feast to the senses when used. Lush has a wide array of different bath bombs with different price and most if not all comes under £10.

So these are my top ten products under £10. What are your thoughts on these products?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



33 comments:

  1. The Max Factor Creme Puff blushes are something I definitely need to try! They sound amazing.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun. You would surely love the creme puff blushes. It is inexpensive yet gorgeous. XX

      Delete
  2. I love the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet range they are so pigmented and last ages. sabiha x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Most of the shades from the range are well-pigmented and very beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  3. Great picks, I like many of them as well! Especially the L'Oreal foundation and Max factor blushes! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dagmara. There are so many good products from the drugstore lately. Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm a big fan of the Makeup Revolution Blush palettes, so glad I discovered them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lash sensational is a must have for me . I really need to try a makeup revolution palette cause they look gorgeous xx
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Millie. I think this blush palette is my favourite from Make-Up Revolution. Xx

      Delete
  6. The Make Up Revolution blush palette already looks stunning even in photos and the price is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it hun. You won't regret getting one. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love that palette, I use it all the time
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just beautiful and all shades in the palette are so gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  8. I've just brought the L'Oreal foundation and I'm still not too sure on what I think about it yet!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it at first use Natalie but it took me ages to find the rights shade for me. Xx

      Delete
  9. I wish we had Bourjois in the U.S.! I keep hearing so many good things about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can get it from Asos Sammi. I'm not very sure. Xx

      Delete
  10. Lush bathbomb in twilight is perfection (looks like Ultraviolet and Unicorn horn, btw). I've been really desapointed by the white heart one (tisty tosty), is didn't give enough hydratation and it didn't color the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twilight is my favourite bath bomb of all time followed by Big Blue. I've never tried Tisty Tosty quiet honestly. I tried to avoid bath bombs that are white as I know I won't be very impressed with it. I love colours in my bath. Xx

      Delete
  11. I did a similar post on top 5 under £5 and it's so difficult. You have to price check everything. Great post. I've been dying to try the max factor blushes they look so darn pretty! X

    Fi | www.fislittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh God, top 5 under £5 would be my downfall. That must be quiet challenging. Xx

      Delete
  12. I love your picks, and I own many of them! Lovely post :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like my pics Rachel. Xx

      Delete
  13. The ultra blush palette is beautiful my friend bought it when we were out and I regret not getting it anywhere since, and I used to actually hate using sponges for make up applications but now I am in LOVE and can't be without it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the blush palette when you see it next Jess. It is inexpensive yet really beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  14. This is such a great post - the Exaggerate lip liners have an amazing formula :) a couple of the Max Factor blushes I reach for at least once a week, the KIKO eyeshadow sticks pretty much daily and Lash Sensational my top drugstore mascara :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that we love so many of the same things Jas. The Lash Sensational is absolutely my top drugstore mascara as well. Xx

      Delete
  15. Great post and you managed to find so many amazing budget beauty buys. I am a fan of most of the products but now I'm interested to try the Rimmel Lip Liners x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  16. Still haven't got to trying those Max Factor blushes ah! Great post :) x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lash Sensational is my weekend staple! I have a waterproof version and I just love how big and voluminous it makes my lashes look. I love my RT sponge too but I'm just too lazy to wash it haha Xx

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want to try some Kiko products out, where can you get them from? I love the Max Factor blushes, such pretty colours and pigmentation.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i waaaaant! like everything in this post :0
    i must mention that i love your blog photography! one if the best
    http://booksbeautybytes.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...