Wednesday 20 May 2015

ROGER and GALLET ROSE iMAGiNAiRE

Roger-and-Gallet-Rose-Imaginaire

Roger and Gallet is a brand that I have come to love when it comes to perfumes and body care. They have scents that are quiet unique and really lovely at the same time. The latest that I got to try from the brand is their Rose Imaginaire range. I am quiet wary as although I am starting to appreciate rose-y scents, I am still not the biggest fan of it.

The Roger and Gallet Rose Imaginaire Fresh Fragrant Water* comes in a ombre pink glass bottle. Can we just appreciate for a moment how charming and beautiful the packaging is. It is playful and beautiful at the same time. The scent of Rose Imaginaire is not what I expected it all. Although it is rose-based, it has a good combination of floral and woody scents. Aside from the rose scent, it has strawberry, tangerine, jasmine, sandalwood and patchouli. I must say that it is not your typical rose perfume. It is more of a floral fruity scent and you can barely smell the rose on it. It is light, fresh, and modern that is perfect for everyday use. It a new take to rose-based perfumes. I really love it as I was not expecting for the scent to be this beautiful. As it is a fragrant water, I am not expecting that it will lasts really long. However, the scent really lingers for awhile but you might want to pop this in your bag if you are out and about for more than six hours. As I got this for a set, aside from the fragrant water, it also comes with a 50ml body lotion and 50ml shower gel.

Roger-and-Gallet-Rose-Imaginaire-Review

The Roger and Gallet Rose Imaginaire Fresh Fragrant Water is a really good, delicate, daily scent that is perfect for spring and summer. The Rose Imaginaire Gift Set is available to purchase from Escentual for £21.33 which is a complete bargain.



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



18 comments:

  1. The packaging is so beautiful, and the scent sounds perfect for summer.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is a sight to behold, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  2. I o like rose scents but I think it's much nicer if it has a different touch to it like the fruity scent too. Oh and yes the packaging is gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the scent and the packaging are gorgeous Alina and the price is also unbeatable. Xx

      Delete
  3. I actually got a sample for this and I terribly love it. I think the price is good for the the whole set. Watch out Escentual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should get the set hun. It is priced really well. Xx

      Delete
  4. love the ombre pink glass bottle - so pretty! The combination of scents sounds really lovely and although I am partial to a bit of rose, this still sounds beautiful :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful scent Brenda. It is quiet a unique, rose scent. Xx

      Delete
  5. If anything, the ombre bottle gets my vote!

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The bottle is so pretty and dreamy. XX

      Delete
  6. Ooh, sounds like such a lovely scent, I definitely want to give these a sniff!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely Maddy. I can't rave enough about it. Xx

      Delete
  7. It sounds and looks absolutely beautiful, sometimes I make my own rose water and pop it into a spray bottle but I get lazy so this sounds like a good alternative (and I am sure it smells much better!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smella amazing Jess and the price is really not bad. Plus you get the pretty packaging. Xx

      Delete
  8. This is one brand I really need to try. But how stunning is the packaging? I'd buy it purely for that!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is so dreamy, isn't it? And the price is really not bad. Xx

      Delete
  9. Beautiful post and photography!! Xx


    www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...