Sunday 10 May 2015

APRiL FAVOURiTES

April-Favourites

Another month has gone and I can only lament how much the days are gone really fast. As another month has gone, it is time to report what I have been loving throughout April. There is not a lot to report but there are also some exciting new releases that I have been really loving throughout April.


Mac Lip Pencils- I have been loving Rimmel's Eastend Snob but the colour range of Rimmel Lip Pencils are not really that wide. Mac, however, has a very wide shade range that if I can, I would buy all. I only have three from Mac at the moment but I am hoping to expand it. The shades that I got are Subculture, Boldly Bare, and Cherry.

Loreal Infallible 24Hour Matte Foundation- I am not the biggest fan of matte foundation but this one one offers to have a luminous finish. The finish is just amazing. It gives a perfected matte finish to the skin yet it appears to be glowy but still matte. It is just confusing to describe but it is a really good foundation in my books. It offers a sheer to medium coverage and lasts quiet well on the skin.

Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in Apricot- I have been a fan of Radiance Boosting Complexion for quiet a long time. For Summer 2015, Clarins produced two limited editions shades one is Apricot. It gives a nice tan on the skin without really being too orange or too face-tan looking. It just blends in and gives a nice, natural sun-kissed look. Perfect way of cheating that you've been out in the sun.

Clarins Aquatic Rose Cream Eyeshadow- This is also part and another limited edition from Clarins Aquatic Treasures Collection. This is like the prettiest rose gold eyeshadow there is. I usually use it just to swipe all over my lids and it instantly ups my daily face. If you are after a nice rose gold eyeshadow, definitely get this one. Also, the packaging is drool worthy.

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Quartet- If I am not using the Clarins Aquatic Rose Eyeshadow, then the Dolce Vita is my eyeshadow palette of choice. I use this for date nights or on special occasions this month. I almost forgot how gorgeous this palette is. No wonder it is a cult favourite to the beauty lovers.

Clinique Lip Pop  in 09 Sweet Pop- I did a full review of the Lip Pop range in which you could find here. I know you are sick of seeing this lipstick as it is everywhere in the blogosphere but a certain shade has got me so inlove with it that I'm wearing it almost daily. Sweet Pop is the perfect pink shade for me. It is not too bright and not too pale pink, just the right amount of pink that I desire.

Chanel Chance Eau de Tendre- This has been my perfume of choice throughout April. I try to rotate my perfumes so I can use most of them. This has been the perfect choice for April especially on the glorious sunshines that the UK has been enjoying last month.

April-Favourites-Edit


So these are my April Favourites. What have you been loving throughout April?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




42 comments:

  1. The Dolce Vita palette is gorgeous and I think I really do need to try it!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Jodie. You would totally love it. Xx

      Delete
  2. First of all, ahhh your picture taking skills are still so on point!! Haha I've been debating getting a lip pencil lately and looked at the Rimmel & UD ones but didn't quite find the right shade so maybe I'll put Mac next on my list of places to check out! (Also, that gold Charlotte Tilbury shade - SO pretty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac has a really wide range of shades beaut. I think you will find it in their what you are looking for. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, it's such a beautiful scent especially for spring / summer. sabiha xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Sabiha. I do think it is perfect for spring and summer. Xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore your pictures! I've been also loving the Infallible foundation, it's incredible how affordable it is! I just bought my first 2 Clinique Pop lipsticks and I think they will be my obsession :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. M-A-C lip pencils are literally the best, I picked up spice recently and I haven't stopped using it.
    That palette looks lovely, i'd be so fussy when using it because it just looks so shiny and pretty. :')
    I got a Dior palette as a gift and it's been sitting on my table dresser untouched since.

    Roxy xox
    www.splashesofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand your struggle Roxy. I also find it difficult to use beautiful make-ups. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love wearing the Clarins Radiance Base under my foundation - it helps my skin look so healthy. That Clinique lippie is such a gorgeous shade
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins Radiance Base is a staple in my make-up all year round Vicki. Xx

      Delete
  7. I definitely need to get one of the Clinique Colour Pops :) the Dolce Vita is also a favourite of mine! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the Clinique Colour Pops Jas. You would really love it. Xx

      Delete

  8. Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Quartet loos breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  9. You keep on tempting me to buy that CT Dolce Vita. It is very pretty on your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it hun. You would never regret buying it. Xx

      Delete
  10. I love the look of that foundation, sounds so nice!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quiet good Maddy esp for its price. Xx

      Delete
  11. Oh Dolce Vita....I havent used mine for ages, I must dig it out! I just bought on of the new Clinique lipsticks, looking forward to trying it-the reviews have been great!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dolce Vita is a good obsession Stacey. Xx

      Delete
  12. Loreal infallible sounds like a great choice their foundations have always been a winner with me and they go light enough which is usually a problem I have with other brands- I am like a ghost i swear, my skin is nearly see through haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Loreal's shade range is usually good Jess. Xx

      Delete
  13. Love the look of the Charlotte Tilbury palette :)
    Claire x
    www.thegreeneyedgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful Claire. I am glad that I got it. Xx

      Delete
  14. I want to try the Loreal foundation! And by the way your photography is really beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, thank you really Pinja. I really appreciate it when someone compliments my photography. Xx

      Delete
  15. I must try this L'Oreal foundation, heard so many good things x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good foundation for its price Hannah. Xx

      Delete
  16. I really need to check out MAC lip pencils & pick out a few, as I don't own any & they seem to be amazing. You've made the L'Oreal foundation sound appealing to me & I have dehydrated skin, wonder how the matte finish would look though x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them Alina and the shade range is really amazing. Aside from that, the pigmentation of the Mac lip pencils are insane. Xx

      Delete
  17. I really need to try both those foundations, but maybe until payday the L'Oreal one will do!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also looking forward for payday to try more goodies Annabel. Xx

      Delete
  18. I love the Mac pro lip pencils, they last a long time and aren't as drying as the regular Mac pencils :)


    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try that one hun. Thanks for recommending. Xx

      Delete
  19. I love that L'oreal foundation, it's been my go to recently. The CT Eyeshadow Quad looks gorgeous.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The CT quad is one gorgeous palette Emily. Xx

      Delete
  20. So many favourites beginning with C ! hhaha x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even noticed it until you mentioned it Katina. Haha Xx

      Delete
  21. The Clarins base sounds fab, just the kind of thing I need because I'm always too afraid it'll go wrong to properly fake tan my face x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same as well Josie. In fact, I am scared of fake tanning generally to be quiet honest. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...