Thursday 28 May 2015

i'M LATE TO THE ViCHY DERMABLEND BANDWAGON

Vichy-Dermablend-Corrective-Stick-Review

I know I am quiet late to join the bandwagon for the Vichy Dermablend but it is better late than never, isn't it? I am quiet hesitant when it first came out as I am not really into full coverage foundation. Then my skin went manic six months ago. It settled down now but it left a bit of some tiny marks scattering my face which means that I now seek full coverage foundations every now and then especially when I am attending a special events or when I just need full coverage if my skin is quiet bad.


First stop is the Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation. This is a liquid foundation and appears quiet watery in consistency. This foundation, however, gives a very good coverage to my skin. It is light and doesn't feel heavy on the skin but it masks almost everything. From blemishes, to scarring, and redness. It does give a very flawless base and you can tell that you are wearing a foundation. As I am not really into full coverage bases and I am more into a natural, perfected skin, I usually use the Corrective Fluid in my nose area as it where I suffer from severe redness and use a different base for the rest of my face. By doing that, I get a more natural finish.

The Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick is my favourite product from the range. I think is a wonder concealer. I use this to spot-conceal and it does serious coverage. It is creamy and easy to blend. I can use a light to medium coverage foundations and just conceal where ever needs concealing. This helps me achieve a more natural, perfected skin. This is packaged in like a lipstick way which makes it very compact and easy to carry and use. The black packaging also looks really sleek. When used with a setting powder, it does stay for more than 6 hours. This is like the perfect concealer for covering scars, redness, and pigmentation. I don't use under my eyes as I find it quiet heavy for my under eye skin.

Have you tried the Vichy Dermablend Range? What are your thoughts about it?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



20 comments:

  1. I’ve always wanted to try these two products from Vichy. I’ve been so impressed with their skincare recently. I would love to try the concealer, still yet to find the perfect spot concealer - maybe this is it!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concealer stick most esp is very good for spot concealing. Xx

      Delete
  2. The corrective stick is my holy grail spot concealer. It covers almost anything and a favourite of many make-up artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can completely understand your love for it. It became a regular fixture in my make up routine. Xx

      Delete
  3. I tried these a while ago and fell in love with both! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound so so lovely, and the perfect coverage!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really lovely Maddy esp if you are after a heavy duty concealer. Xx

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of this brand before ! Sounds incredibly though x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their skincare range is also very good Katina. Xx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried anything from Vichy before, but these look great! I've thought about trying their skincare but never their makeup, I'll have to have a look :)

    Harriet Rosie | www.harrietrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their skincare are really good Harriet and these two has been fab so far. Xx

      Delete
  7. I'm currently testing out the foundation too and i'm obsessed, it's such a gorgeous foundation! In fact I've got a post going live in a couple of days talking about it!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your post Heather. Xx

      Delete
  8. I discovered the foundation in the winter and it's lovely, even though I much prefer lighter bases this isn't cakey. I need to try out the concealer stick now x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would really love the concealer stick Alina. The best so far for heavy duty concealing. Xx

      Delete
  9. Wow this sounds like heaven to me my skin is a nightmare i am sure I moan about it far too much but my spots and scars really get me down so I like a really good coverage! Thanks for sharing with me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concealer stick most especially is very good when it comes to coverage Jess. Xx

      Delete
  10. These sound like amazing coverage for bad skin days xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really good stuff for bad skin days Jas. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...