Wednesday 6 May 2015

THE ANGEL

Thierry-Mugler-Angel-Review

When I got the Thierry Mugler Angel EDP for my Mother's Day Gift Guide post, I had the best intention of giving it as a gift but ended keeping it for myself. I haven't expected that I will be so enamoured with this perfume. I keep on seeing it instore but I just seem to ignore. I've heard good things about it, I've mooned over it's beautiful packaging but I wasn't sold until I sniffed and used it myself. And can I just say how gorgeous Georgia May Jagger on the new advert for the Thierry Mugler Angel EDP.

The Thierry Mugler Angel EDP is packaged in a beautiful, asymmetrical, and translucent star-shaped bottle. The packaging is quiet unique to your usual perfume bottle which gives it more edge in my opinion. I know that this perfume has gained a divided review. You either love it, or you hate it. I think this is one main reason why it took me years to get one for myself. The best way I could describe the scent is it is a mixture of being intriguing yet sweet. Everytime I sniff it, it starts to smell like it will be too sweet to my liking and then you start sensing the masculine edge to it. As a gourmand perfume, it smells like all the sweet things bottle into one beautiful bottle with hints of patchoulis to tone it down. I think words would never be enough to describe the incredible scent of Angel. The perfume lasts really well and if you spray it your clothes, it will stay for days. As it is heady, I usually use it for special occasion or during the night. Another top mark from this perfume is that it is refillable. You can have it re-filled which makes it more economical as you are never going to pay the full price when you still have the bottle.

Thierry-Mugler-Angel

I think the Thierry Mugler Angel EDP is one of those perfume that is a great signature scent but can have a marmite reaction. What are your thoughts on this perfume?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



12 comments:

  1. This perfume smells lovely. I always have a sniff when I pop into Boots, but I’ve never bought it.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Emily. It does smell amazing. Xx

      Delete
  2. I've always found myself going for Alien but I adore the packaging on this one!
    Great review:)
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see this perfume instore and admire its beautiful packaging. I should have a sniff when I see it next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Athena. You might love it. Xx

      Delete
  4. I think this looks so beautiful but haven't had a chance to smell it yet but it sounds gorgeous AND amazing that you can get it refilled, I hate throwing bottles away xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love that you can refill it Jess. Like you, I hate throwing bottles esp pretty ones. Xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos! You're so right - words are not enough to describe this exquisitely complex fragrance. I too love the earthier, masculine scents that come through after some time of wearing it. There's nothing else like this perfume!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sinead! I really adore this scent. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...