Friday 22 May 2015

THREE PRODUCTS WORTH KNOWiNG iN MAY


Mark-Hill-Wonder-Hair-Spray

There are some products that we use regularly but we often took for granted. Products that are good but we seem to just let it pass without us sharing it. The past month, I tried three products that have really amazed me. I somehow haven't expected that these products will leave good impressions.

Mark Hill Wonder Hair Spray- I usually avoids hair spray as I tend to avoid the sticky and tacky feeling. This hair spray, however, is not like that all. It is weightless and doesn't leaves any residue on the hair. It just gives a nice hold to your hair. It also brush or comb easily. Aside form using it as just a hair spray to hold my hair style, I use it as well to adds volume to my hair and it does give a good volume. I often use it on my damp hair before blow drying. It helps to detangles, protects and hold whatever hair style I intended to have after my blow dry. It is indeed a wonder hair spray as it does a lot of things. This has become a staple to my hair care routine.

Clarins Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate- This is part of Clarins No Body's Perfect Range. It comes in a very minimalist packaging and quiet decent looking. It has a zingy, minty, herbal scent to it that smells really refreshing and uplifting when used. The scent also helps me to clear my mind. The Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate as the name suggests can be use as a shower gel or a bath foam. For a bath foam, you need a capful to run under the tap to create a nice, foamy bath. However, I use this more as a shower gel esp on mornings when I am struggling to wake myself up. As a shower gel, it leaves a very nice scent on the skin. It also makes my skin really soft after each shower. It also leaves a nice smell on your skin as well as your bathroom. The fragrance just lasts really well. This has been my a regular part of my pamper evenings as well as it is just a treat to use.


Mark-Hill-Wonder-Hair-Spray-Review

La Montana First Light Candle- The awesome people of La Montana has kindly sent me their First Light Candle. I wasn't expecting much but this candle smells so luxurious. It is fresh, modern, and very uplifting. It is inspired by the gloriously aromatic Spanish Summer dawn. It is a unique, intoxicating blend of wild, aromatic mountain herbs of fennel, bergamot, rosemary, mountain pepper, and rockrose. It is just a very unique scent and smells really divine. The scent of the candle also last really long. You can still smell it six hours after you turn off the candles. 


XoXO,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


18 comments:

  1. That brush looks really interesting hahaha

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help me give a good volume when I blow dry my hair. Apparently you can use it to style your hair too but I am useless with any hair styling tools. Xx

      Delete
  2. The Clarins body wash seems a real luxury. I would indulge myself with a good bath or shower after a tiring/stressful day. We deserve to be pampered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! We deserve to pamper ourselves more often. Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Ella - SO glad that you liked First Light. We do send out free fragrance samples, by the way, if anyone out there isn't sure which one they fancy. Just ask at http://www.lamontana.co.uk
    Thanks again
    Cassandra and Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've enjoyed my post about your candle. Xx

      Delete
  4. The Clarins body wash sounds great for giving you a bit of get up and go in the morning! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Brenda. It gives a nice, zesty scent that wakes you up in the morning and give you extra does of energy. Xx

      Delete
  5. The brush looks interesting and somehow pretty. It made me terribly curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is an amazing brush. I just wish I have the patience to try and use it to style my hair. Xx

      Delete
  6. OMG I haven't tried that spray before but I LOVE that brush, it's so good for blow dries! The clarins tonic sounds really lovely for a morning wake up i think I am going to allow that as my one treat for the weekend now <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I have the patience to style my hair Jess. I am effin' useless on hair styling. It is either straight hair or high ponytail always for me. *cringe* Xx

      Delete
  7. I rarely use hairspray as I am the same, hate the tacky feeling so it's good to hear the Mark Hill one here is not like that at all. That brush though, looks so intresting x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hairspray is quiey good Alina. It doesn't leave any tacky feels to the hair. Xx

      Delete
  8. I've seen a few people talk about the La Montana candles recently :) I love the packaging and the Spanish summer fragrance sounds amazing! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The candle smells amazing Jas. It is my favourite at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  9. The wonder spray sounds good as I hate the sticky product building feel to the hair that some sprays leave. Plus it's affordable too. sabiha x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really affordable Sabiha and it holds hairstyle quiet good. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...