Monday 18 May 2015

BEAUTiFUL PACKAGiNG and EQUALLY BEAUTiFUL PRODUCTS

Beautiful-Packaging-Edit

I am very much guilty of buying make-up items just because it has a beautiful packaging. I would drool and lust over beautiful patterned blushes and eyeshadows, rose gold packaging, and just everything that are instagram worthy. We all know however that beautiful packaging doesn't always equate that the product itself has a good quality. I have encountered several make-up items that although the packaging has satisfied my eyes, the product itself has left me disappointed. On the other end of the spectrum, there are also make-up items that have beautiful packaging and has equally good attributes. I made a small edit of products that gained two thumbs up from me due to its packaging and quality.


Marc Jacobs Lolita Eyeshadow Palette- The packaging of this one is I think the best packaging for all eyeshadow palettes that I have. It is slim, chic, and monochrome. The shade range is also really beautiful. The nude eyeshadow range is well-thought to create endless possibilities. The eyeshadow itself are well-pigmented, buttery, and doesn't crease.

Jardin de Chanel Camelia Rose Blush- Chanel's packaging are always on point. Minimalist and chic packaging always catch my roving eyes. The Camelia Rose Blush, aside from a beautiful packaging, has the most delicate and pretty pattern on the blush itself. The blush is very instagram-worthy and is so pretty to look at alone. The blush is not that pigmented in which I appreciate as it means I can build it up according to my preferences. The Camelia Rose blush also lasts really well and compliments my yellow-toned complexion.

Chanel Chance Eau de Tendre- I am quiet bias to Chanel as you might have noticed but we can't deny that this perfume is also so pretty. I haven't known anyone that own this perfume that hasn't complimented how beautiful it looks. I also love the scent of this one especially on spring and summer. It is a girly, feminine scent that is not overpowering but just delicate on the senses.


Beautiful-Packaging

Tom Ford Lipsticks- I adore the Tom Ford lipstick packaging. It is so sleek and gorgeous. The black and gold combination just looks so luxurious. The brand's embossed logo on the lipstick adds to its allure. The Tom Ford lipsticks are really easy to apply and feels nourishing on the lips. The pigmentation is also great. Basically, everything is great with Tom Ford lipsticks.

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Quartet- Not just the Dolce Vita actually but the whole range of the Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quartet Palettes have beautiful packaging. Just how gorgeous is the combination of burgundy and gold together? It is so pretty and dreamy. And if you open the lid, the four eyeshadows of the Dolce Vita is a sight to behold. You could feast your eyes on it like forever. Another plus point for the palette is the quality of the eyeshadows are really good. Personally, if I could live with one eyeshadow palette for my whole life, I would probably choose Dolce Vita.

So these are the products that not only impress me with their beautiful packaging but also with its good qualities. What are your thoughts on cosmetics with beautiful packaging?

 

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





34 comments:

  1. liked Tom Ford lipsticks , have good moisturise and elegant packaging !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I would be wearing Tom Ford all the time if it is not so expensive. Xx

      Delete
  2. I need a Tom Ford lippy in my life, the packaging is just so gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need a Tom Ford in your life Jasmine. It is just so luxurious. Xx

      Delete
  3. These all look gorgeous and it's great to know that the products are actually as good as they look!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does Heather. We all know that there plenty of products in the market that is packaged beautifully but the the quality is not so good. Xx

      Delete
  4. I have several MJ eyeshadow palettes and I can attest how good they are not to mention how beautiful they look in my make-up desk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I envy you. I need more Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palettes in my life. Xx

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to try a Tom Ford lipstick. They look like such a luxury product. x

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to get one Katya. It does look and feel so luxurious when used. Xx

      Delete
  6. The Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita is the only one that I also have and I totally agree - both the packaging and the product are amazing! I would love to add a Tome Ford lipstick to my collection - my magpie eyes have been lusting after one of them :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve some Tom Ford lipsticks in your life Brenda! Xx

      Delete
  7. I am such a sucker for packaging-I am weak what can I say!!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Stacey, I am exactly the same! Xx

      Delete
  8. Don't worry about your predicament as there are whole hoard of women that are totally like us who are suckers for beautiful packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not alone Kaycee! Pretty packagings is my downfall. Xx

      Delete
  9. Love the look of your list, those lipsticks are stunning!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tom Ford lipsticks are absolutely stunning Maddy. Xx

      Delete
  10. I just adore this post! And there is just something about TF lipsticks!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we are all guilty of lusting over packaging and the majority of time I lust after high end products because they just look & feel so luxurious. I still want to get my hands on a TF lipstick badly x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get some Alina, you will love TF lipsticks. Xx

      Delete
  12. I am sorry I am shallow and needy but the charlotte tilbury shadow just screamed at me immediately haha I want a palette so bad they are beautiful and a tom ford lippy is such a treat I need after my exams I think! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Jess, I am exactly the same. You deserve some Tom Ford after your exams definitely. Xx

      Delete
  13. Charlotte Tilbury everything is just drool worthy.
    I really adore nice perfume bottles, like the ones in Victoria's Secret and Burberry's My Burberry.
    Or the YSL lipsticks. Swoon.

    Roxy xox | www.splashesofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The YSL lipsticks are real stunner as well. I am a big fan of the Rouge Volupte Shine range. Xx

      Delete
  14. I love the Marc Jacobs eyeshadow packaging! For a moment, I thought it was a slim glasses case. I'm definitely guilty of buying things for the packaging, specifically makeup. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Marc Jacobs palette are beyond beautiful. It has the chicest eyeshadow packaging in my opinion. Xx

      Delete
  15. All of these are so, so stunning! I have to admit, I'm a big sucker for CT packaging. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CT products are all dreamy. I can't wait for their new collection. Xx

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. I know! I'm so weak for these things. Xx

      Delete
  17. i absolutely love how marc jacobs packages his products, especially his beauty line. i love his fragrance packaging as well!

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am just as guilty for pretty packaging, specially for Charlotte Tilbury products. You know I had lusted over her Bronze & Glow palette for ages and it was just for the packaging but I'm glad that the product itself is amazing as well. I love Chance too for my every day scent! <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...