Wednesday 3 June 2015

NEW iN FROM THE BODY SHOP

The-Body-Shop-Virgin-Mojito-Review

New products always excite me especially if it is one of my favourite brand. Well for summer, The Body Shop has loads of new ranges that I am on sensory overload. Most, if not all, of the brand's new ranges are well-thought and is really summer appropriate. It will take forever if I will discuss the product one by one and I might bore you to death. I will be sharing with you instead my favourite or what has got my curiosity out of the three new ranges.

First stop is possibly what I am most excited about is The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Range*. I, myself, is a big fanatic of mojito cocktail or virgin mojito mocktail. Mojito is possibly my favourite cocktail. The Virgin Mojito range of The Body Shop is very summer appropriate. It reminds me of sun, sea, and sand. As I am already a big fan of the brands body sorbet, it is no surprise that I am enamoured with the Virgin Mojito Body Sorbet. I love body sorbet on summer and warm days as when you apply it to your skin, it cools down your skin without leaving it greasy. It is so cooling yet it leaves a matte finish which makes it perfect for beach holidays. It is also packaged in a squeeze-y, frosted tube which makes it easy to carry around. It's flip lid makes you feel safe that it won't spill once it is on your holiday bag. The Virgin Mojito Body Splash is another product that I love. Aside that it smells refreshing and zesty, it is so easy to apply. As it is only a body splash, the scent doesn't last very long so you need to top it up every now and then. I usually lather it after a I apply the body sorbet to extend the fragrance.

Next is The Body Shop Vitamin C Range*. There are only two products from this range which are the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser and the Vitamin C Instant Glow Enhancer. Both products are best to use in the morning as it gives the right amount of glow to your skin. The Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser is packaged in an orange tub container. When applied, it feels fresh and lightweight. It sinks in easily which I really like especially on mornings that I am on a rush. As it is lightweight, it is perfect for spring and summer. It also smells amazing. All orange-y and fresh. The Vitamin C Instant Glow Enhancer is a favourite of mine as it gives a serious amount of glow in your face. It has no glitters or whatsoever but your skin just looks so fresh. It almost reminds me of the Dior Glow Maximiser but for a fraction of the price. I usually use this after my moisturiser and serves as primer to give my face an extra glow.

The-Body-Shop-Virgin-Mojito

Last but the least is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Range*. Let me get this out first that I am not a big fan of fake tan as I am never that pale anyway. I am always on nc20 which I think is not really pale. However, after trying The Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting primer in Apricot, I find that if a put a hint of tan before my foundations, it helps me give a more sun kissed look. The Honey Bronze Face Gel is packaged in a gorgeous dark bronze and gold packaging. The face gel looks scary at first as it comes out as really dark. But when applied to the skin, it blends effortlessly and just gives a hint of bronze. It doesn't come as orange-y or streaky. It just looks so natural and matte. I think this will be perfect to fake a tan that without worrying whether you get it right or wrong. It is almost fool proof. Another favourite of mine is the Honey Bronze Dome Highlighter. I am a highlighter fan and this one is very creamy. It gives a nice, bronze-y highlight. It has very small shimmers to it. It gives a gorgeous sun-kissed highlight to the skin without being over the top.

So these are my thoughts on the new ranges from The Body Shop. All of the three ranges are now avaible both instore and online. Have your eyes caught something from the three ranges?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



12 comments:

  1. I keep seeing the Virgin Mojito Range floating around and I want to smell it so so so much haha x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Mojito scent sounds to die for!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may know by now how much I love all of TBS new summer releases, they are just amazing. The Honey Bronze Dome is just beautiful isn't it x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Honey Bronze Dome is all kinds of beautiful Alina. Xx

      Delete
  4. I am so excited to try the Mojito range. Seeing it all the blogosphere doesn't help at my cravings to have it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a whirl HAiley. It is fresh and a fun scent. Xx

      Delete
  5. I love the sound of the Vitamin C radiance products and the cream bronzer looks gorgeous! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dome bronzer is a real beauty Jasmine. Xx

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried out The Body Shop products in ages but these sound great, I like the idea of the Vitamin c range. x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit the shop or their online site hun. The brand has loads of new and good things. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...