Saturday 27 June 2015

SHARiNG THE LOVE: iNSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS THAT i LOVE


I just recently got into the jest of Instagram. I have been on it for awhile but I haven't really got hook into it. The past few weeks, I took time to posts regularly somehow on my account but I often fail. Whilst I am such a failure on my account, I followed so many flawless accounts that it needs to be shared.


Annabelflorence- The gorgeous Annabel of Mascara and Malteser not only has a beautiful blog but she also has an equally beautiful instagram account. I actually got the idea of this post from her as she also shares her favourites accounts from Instagram in her lovely blog. From beautiful London doors, beautiful flowers, and beauty products, Annabel has got you covered.

Lataashadore- Another blogger who has a flawless Instagram account is Latasha. Latasha's account is a mixture of beauty, flowers, prints, and occasional cat photos. What more could you ask for? Her photos are always well-composed, vivid, and just so perfect in my eyes.

Alittlesoapbox- If you like a white-themed instagram account, this is the account for you. Every picture looks so airy and bright. Every time I saw Jill's photo in my feed, I am always inlove with it. I could look at her Instagram for hours.

Queenofcarbs- My list wouldn't be complete or my Instagram feed wouldn't be complete without this chick's account included. Jessica's instagram is a mixture of fashion, beaches, and her pretty face. Her instagram feels very personal and I really dig it.


So these are my favourite accounts from Instagram. Of course there are loads of other accounts that I love but at the moment these are my top favourites. You can also check mine at everylittlething07 (shameless plugging in there)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






10 comments:

  1. Found some new Instagram accounts to follow, thank you! x

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll love them as much as I love them. Xx

      Delete
  2. I am also not very active on instagram but I like to follow beautiful accounts. Thank you for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lastasaadore's account! I've only really got into Instagram this past month but I'm totally hooked! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will def check these out! :) It's always fun looking through everyone's pics on Insta. xo
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again SO much for this! You've honestly made my week and it means the world coming from you. Thank you xxxxx

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Annabel. I love your instagram to bits. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...