Sunday 21 June 2015

CESKY KRUMLOV

Cesky-Krumlov

Cesky-Krumlov-Review

It is not very often that I visit a place that looks like it just came out from a postcard. That is how I felt when I visited Cesky Krumlov. It is so breathtakingly beautiful that even a crappy camera can capture its beauty although it might not give justice to its beauty. The whole town is so scenic. The old town stood untouched for more than 700 years and is now under UNESCO list or world cultural heritage. Wandering in the old cobbled street and old Gothic buildings is like a fairytale. My visit was made even perfect by dining in the Hotel Dvorak  Restaurant which has the perfect view of the Vlatava River and the magnificent old Habsburg Castle. This will be another photo-heavy posts as I think my words would not be enough to describe the place.









XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




14 comments:

  1. This place looks amazing and your photos are beautiful. I'll have to stick it on my list of places to visit x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Alina. It's a beautiful, little town. Xx

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    Wow, this place is like a little gem! It's looks magical and id love to explore here, are there lots of shops/places to eat?

    http://leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are loads of little shops and there are many good places to eat Leanne. Xx

      Delete
  3. It looks so pretty! The river is so close to the old town and I love towns with little streets. Not that I've ever been there though! But your post makes me want to go !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! This place looks like a wonderland and your photos makes me want to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add it to your list of places ti visit beaut. You would love it. Xx

      Delete
  5. This place looks absolutely beautiful! I'll have to add it to my long long list of places I want to go...

    Harriet Rosie | www.harrietrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This towis absolutely amazing and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything with a castle and I'm sold. You look stunning as well, so classy! Plus, there wasn't enough photos for me!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...