Wednesday 1 July 2015

THE SEPHORA CREAM LiP STAiNS

Sephora-Cream-Lip-Stain-Review

I have heard so many good things about the Sephora cream lip stains yet I remained skeptical. Sephora is also hard to get from the UK which is annoying as the rest of Europe and probably the world has Sephora everywhere. So when I am on holiday and I spotted a Sephora which is just a few steps from my hotel door, I had my fingers crossed that they available stock for the shades that I am after.


The Sephora Cream Lip Stains are packaged in a clear tube with black cap. It has a silver marking of the brand at the cap. There's nothing special really about the packaging but it's the inside that counts right? (says the person who is addicted to beautiful packaging) The Sephora cream lip stain has a brush paddle applicator. The applicator is soft and the right size to apply the lip stain throughout the lips and even on the small corners of the mouth. The applicator helps with precision application. The main selling point of this lip stain is the product itself. When applied, the lip stained comes as thick and velvety. It is easy to blend and even out. It also dries quiet fast so you need to blend it out immediately. Once it dries up, it has a matte finish but it feels incredibly matte on the lips. As it has a matte finish, my biggest worry was I might end up having a really parched lip. The Sephora Cream Lip Stain despite that it is matte doesn't dry the lips at all which is a great relief. It has avocado oil in its ingredients which helps with lips hydration. The pigmentation of the lip stain is also very good. It is very pigmented and usually one coat is enough to give a full pigmentation. With bold lips, my greatest worry is it easily transfers. The Sephora lip stains only transfers minimally and after a three course meal, it is still there. The lip stain's staying power is really good. It lasts for more than 8 hours before fading into a nice stain. Even if it stays really well, you can remove it with your trusty micellar water after a few tries. From the range, I had the 01 Always Red (matte bold classic red) and 03 Strawberry Kissed ( matte bright pinky red)

Sephora-Cream-Lip-Stain-Swatches
Top to Bottom: 03 Strawberry Kissed and 01 Always Red

Overall, the Sephora Cream Lip Stain has been really impressive. Have you tried the Sephora Lip Stains before? What are your thoughts about it?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





13 comments:

  1. This is the #1 product I want to try from Sephora's own collection, they sound incredible!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it hun. I am really glad that I picked some. Xx

      Delete
  2. Love these two shades! I have only one, Marvellous Mauve but I would love to add more to my collection as I love the formula! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to try Marvellous Mauve Dagmara. These two shades are just beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  3. These look really lovely! I find that matte creams don't really look nice on me though, not sure why hahah x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that same feeling before Katina until I found some formula that suits me. Not all matte lipsticks suit me, only a few ones does. Xx

      Delete
  4. The red lip stain is my perfect red. It stays on and on and on. It shoulnd't be named lip stained as it does more than staining the lips. It gives serious pigmentation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. It's pigmentation is awesome. Xx

      Delete
  5. These are something I am DEFINITELY trying when I go to Spain and can access a Sephora!! xx
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You would love it Kate. Enjoy your holiday! Xx

      Delete
  6. I have them and I LOVE them. x

    Www.BitchinPam.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies, I have "old" lips LOL and mattes are NOT a good look for this and yet these are one of the first that didn't make me feel like my old lips were not having it! Try at least one if you can, you will love them! I hope the UK gets Sephora!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...