Thursday 16 July 2015

AN EYESHADOW PALETTE TO ADD IN YOUR COLLECTiON

Stila-Eyes-Are-The-Windows-To-The-Soul-Palette-review

Aside from blushes, I am also a big hoarder of neutral eyeshadow palettes. I can't resist a good eyeshadow palette to be honest. I always find an excuse why I need another eyeshadow palette. It has shades that I don't have, it has entirely different shades, it has a different packaging from the rest of my collection, and the list goes on. Another factor that could push me to buy something is if it has a beautiful packaging. I know it is a shallow excuse but you know, we need the pretty things in life.


The latest addition to my collection is the Stila Eyes are the Window to the Soul Shadow Palette*. The range has four different eyeshadow palettes with various neutral combination. It has been on the market for a good few months now but it is always sold out when I go instore. The packaging alone of the Soul palette is drool-worthy as the packaging are jewelery-inspired compacts. I have not expected this uber chic packaging coming from Stila as their previous eyeshadow palettes are in sturdy cardboard packaging. It has a combination of gold and rose gold packaging with the Stila emblem. It is so chic and beautiful. It is also very compact and slim which will not occupy loads of space when you want to bring it with you. There's no space wasted and space available is utilised cleverly. Like other shiny, metallic packaging, it is scratch prone so wrapping it with something is necessary if you don't want to ruin its beauty. Inside, the beauty of the packaging continues. It has 12 earthy tone neutral eyeshadows with a good-size mirror. A big mirror is always a plus point in my book as it is very useful when you are travelling or out and about. The rose gold lining of the eyeshadows makes the 12 eyeshadows standout.
Stila-Eyes-Are-The-Windows-To-The-Soul-Palette-Swatches
Photo Taken in Natural Light: Left 1st row and Right 2nd Row

Stila-Eyes-Are-The-Windows-To-The-Soul-Palette-Swatches
Photo Taken in Natural Light: Left 3rd Row and Right 4th Row

On the eyeshadows itself, the Soul Palette from Stila has a good range of different tones neutral eyeshadows. It has light beiges, gold, bronze, rose gold bronze, greys, browns, and darker shades. The finishes of the eyeshadows varies from matte and frosty/shimmery finish. There are five matte eyeshadows and the rest are frosty/shimmery ones. Each eyeshadow names are also reflected at the back of the palette. I love to have names in each eyeshadow as it makes life a bit easier. The eyeshadows has good pigmentation and is true to pan. It is soft and buttery if applied. The matte ones has a bit of fall-outs when applied so tapping your brushes before applying it to your lids will be helpful. The frosty/shimmery eyeshadows are remarkable as there's no fall-out in there. All eyeshadows apply quiet well and blends rather easily. I find that using an eyeshadow primer makes the eyeshadows perform better. With an eyeshadow primer, it lasts for good 7 hours with no creasing.

Stila-Eyes-Are-The-Windows-To-The-Soul-Palette

The Stila Eyes are the Window to the Soul Shadow Palette has been a really good addition to my eyeshadow palette collection. It offers eyeshadow shades that has been unique from the rest of my collection. It also has various tones of shades which enables me to create different make-up looks. It is one versatile palette to create daytime, nightime, dramatic, and natural looks.



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





39 comments:

  1. I've been seriously considering buying this palette for a while. Kitten is a beautiful eyeshadow, I have the 'In The Light' palette and it's great. Your review has left me pondering! Emily xx

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have In the Light as well Emily but this palette is absolutely beautiful. The packaging as well is so luxurious. Xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a stunning product and is definitely one I want to add to my collection! All of the shades are beyond beautiful. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a must-have beaut! I just adore it. Xx

      Delete
  3. I recently bought this palette and I am actually obsessed! I agree, all the shades are so verstile and that packaging is PERFECTION!

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Melissa! Everything about it is beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  4. Right I just convinced myself I didn't need this palette, but now I know I NEED it. All of the shades look stunning x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Indeed Gail! Each eyeshadow are stunning. Xx

      Delete
  6. this palette is so pretty!

    http://theworldisfullofbeautyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely pretty Jessica. It is totally worth getting. Xx

      Delete
  7. Your swatches are ever so helpful as I can see how each eyeshadow will perform once applied. It is truly one beautiful palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Athena! I'm glad my swatches are helpful. Xx

      Delete
  8. These colours looks really beautiful. I haven't tried anything from Stila yet, but I sure have it on my list of brads I'd like to try. xx

    lifeofannas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stila has loads of amazing products Anna. I think this palette should receive a hype more than what it's receiving. Xx

      Delete
  9. I'm a neutral lover too. I wear neutral eye shadows probably 80% of the time or more. I really like "kitten" :) Such a gorgeous color. I also like peace.
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love a good neutral eyeshadow. God knows how many I owned. Xx

      Delete
  10. Insert alllll the heart eyed emojis! I'm not usually a fan of shimmers but these are beautiful. I think I'm gonna put this on my wishlist! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one beautiful palette Josie. I wish I could insert emojis in blog posts. Xx

      Delete
  11. I've not tried Stila palettes, and I have no idea why. Even though I'm not a shimmer girl, I am in lovee!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this palette Annabel. It is gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  12. Ohhh wanted to try this one for a while, will give a try now that I've seen this! xx

    http://beaandfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful Isobel and worth getting. Xx

      Delete
  13. This looks gorgeous! I love that Kitten shade. Might have to treat myself!
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I were to invest in an eyeshadow palette, I would 100% opt for this version by Stila - what a beauty! Your swatches are brilliant to, they really give an accurate idea of how they would appear when applied :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle. I'm glad you like my post. Xx

      Delete
  15. I've not tried many Stila products but have loved everything so far. This looks absolutely gorgeous, I'm desperate to try Kitten! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Jordan. This palette is all kinds of beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  16. I adore this palette :) great post x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very beautiful palette, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  17. Such beautiful shades!! i am a hoarder of eye shadows! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not alone i hoarding eyeshadows. Xx

      Delete
  18. I absolutely love this palette as well :) I'm actually really tempted to get a second one from the Eyes Are the Window range...xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my eyes on Spirit from the range Jasmine. It's next on the list. Xx

      Delete
  19. This palette is so popular, I can totally see why. Also, extra points for a pretty packaging, I can totally imagine this on my makeup stash... :P

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...